Chapter 346 Father Becomes Son

The next day Qiu Shui slept until nine o'clock.

Today, the snow stopped outside.

The wind also stopped.

Even, it was rare to see the sun.

The weather is so nice today.

This was the last time Qiushui woke up for so long.

After waking up, Qiu Shui couldn't care about the problem of appearance or image.

He opened his hands directly, lay down on the bed in a large font, and looked at the ceiling with a hopeless expression.

Although he is a little sore now.

A disgraceful position, also not very comfortable.

But it's relatively good.

Because Lou Yuchen is really gentle.

This is what Qiu Shui didn't expect.

The door was pushed open, and Lou Yuchen walked in again with breakfast in his hand.

Seeing that Da Qiushui woke up, after putting the breakfast on the table, he walked to the bed, then leaned over, and kissed Qiushui's lips.

Qiu Shui didn't hide, after all, everything that should be done was done.

It's just that I'm still not used to it, a simple kiss actually made Qiushui's cheeks turn red again.

He stared at Lou Yuchen and said, "I didn't brush my teeth."

He knew that Lou Yuchen was a bit of a clean freak, so he did it on purpose.

"It's okay, I don't mind." The corners of Lou Yuchen's mouth raised unconsciously, and his eyes shone like stars.

The whole person is exuding a light called joy.

"I don't mind." Seeing that he didn't feel disgusted, Qiu Shui stretched out his hands towards him again, and said in a commanding tone: "I'm hungry and I don't have the energy. You carry me to brush my teeth and wash my face."

Not only was Lou Yuchen not angry, but he also responded with a smile: "Of order."

Lou Yuchen lifted off the quilt, took a coat, and put it on Qiu Shui. Then she put one arm around his waist, put one hand through Qiushui's legs, and directly picked him up from the chest.

Qiu Shui hugged Lou Yuchen's neck reflexively, and looked at him with some surprise, "You really hug me, and I'm not very light, why are you hugging so easily?"

Qiu Shui could still clearly feel the strength of Lou Yuchen's arm muscles.

Although he knew that Lou Yuchen had abdominal muscles and muscles.

But he didn't expect Lou Yuchen to be so strong.

Hugging him so lightly made Qiushui feel a little shameless.

Lou Yuchen said, "You are very light."

"I'm so light, I'm almost a hundred and twenty catties."

Qiu Shui before was actually very thin.

Later, he was brought back, and now he is 118 catties, which is already the fattest time for him.

"It's light." Lou Yuchen hugged Qiushui, really feeling that he was too light.

After all, Qiu Shui was 1.75 meters tall and weighed less than 120 catties.

Still on the thin side.

While hugging Qiushui, Lou Yuchen bent down to pick up Qiushui's shoes.