Chapter 231 Exploded

Qin Ze and the others didn't have to wait long before Qiu Shui came with a group of people.

Seeing Qiushui coming, Qin Ze immediately stood up. With fire in his eyes, he stared closely at Qiu Shui.

Seeing Qiushui again is like a lifetime away.

Since being humiliated by Qiu Shui last time, Qin Ze has been very aggrieved in the Qin family.

Because Mr. Qin asked him to kneel down and apologize to Qiu Shui in public, everyone in the capital circle knew that he had been removed from the position of heir.

Although no one dared to do anything to him.

But the people under him are different.

Everyone in the capital knows that Lu Qiang and others are his henchmen. Before Qin Ze was arrogant and domineering, because of his status, those who were bullied dared not speak out.

Even in the face of Lu Qiang's bastards, he didn't dare to offend them.

But now, Qin Ze has lost his qualifications as heir, and Mr. Qin, Qin Guokang and others also obviously dislike Qin Ze.

It's good that Old Master Qin is still alive, but once Old Master Qin passes away, Qin Guoming and Qin Ze will basically have no status in the Qin family.

Therefore, everyone's attitude towards Qin Ze naturally changed.

Treating Lu Qiang's former dog legs, people in the Kyoto circle, is worse.

The Lu family has even gone bankrupt.

If it wasn't for the anti-cancer drug this time, perhaps, they would never have a chance to stand up.

And all of this is because of the autumn water in front of him.

How can this make Qin Ze not angry.

Lu Qiang and the others were also very angry when they saw Qiushui.

Before Qiushui, they had no choice but dared not touch him.

Now, Qiu Shui committed suicide and had been abandoned by the Hermit Family.

In the magic capital, he was bullied by some ants and came to his door, so he didn't dare to come out, so he could only pretend to be dead.

This has fully demonstrated the authenticity of that rumor.

If Qiu Shui hadn't been abandoned by the Hermit Family, with his previous character, it would be impossible for him to be slapped in the face by others, and he would remain indifferent.

"Yo, you're finally willing to show your face." Qin Ze crossed his arms and said mockingly to Qiushui, "I heard that you were kicked out by your family because of a man."

Qiu Shui put his hands in his pockets, and said with a calm face, "You have come all the way from Kyoto just to tell me this? The Qin family seems to be very busy recently, and you only have time to come here to play wild. It seems that you are The Qin family's life is just like this."

"Qiu Shui, you have become a bereaved dog now, how dare you be so arrogant?" Qin Ze glared, "Without the backing of the Hidden Family, what are you?"

Lu Guangshen did not expect that someone would dare to speak so rudely to the boss in their territory.

I was very angry.

However, he knew that the person in front of him was from the Qin family in the capital, and he was not something he could afford to provoke.

So he dared not speak out.

It can only depend on the attitude of Qiushui, the boss.

Qiu Shui was really amused by Qin Ze's words.