Chapter 303 Own People

Follow the auctioneer and turn left and right.

Qiu Shui left the house where the auction house was located.

Came to another house.

Qiu Shui was "invited" to a large living room.

I said yes, but there were dozens of people in black uniforms standing on both sides.

Full of pressure.

The only bodyguard beside him stood beside Qiu Shui, staring at the two groups of people vigilantly.

The auctioneer who brought Qiushui here left immediately after completing the task.

"System father, are you sure that the people from the super legion can take me out safely? There are dozens of people here, but they are all members of the Archibald family."

The system grinned and said, "That's necessary. The host, you don't just look at some things on the surface. Why don't you think about it, those dozens are your own people?"

My own?

Qiu Shui swallowed sharply. He looked at those people.

Standing on both sides, dozens of people with a sense of oppression all looked at Qiu Shui in unison.

After seeing Qiu Shui swallowed his saliva.

Two of them left the team.

In less than a minute, the two came back with a saucer in their hands and a fruit plate in their hands.

"Mr. Qiu, please use it slowly."

The two put things in front of Qiushui, and then they blinked at Qiushui.

He even poured Qiushui a cup of tea himself.

Qiu Shui froze for a moment.

Then, he looked at the others.

Others also slightly raised the corners of their mouths towards Qiu Shui.

Good guy, what the emotion system said is true.

Are these really our own people?

Awesome.

This super legion actually penetrated directly into the Archibald family.

Moreover, these dozens of people are all their own people?

"It's not just those dozens of people, two-thirds of this auction house are our people."

"So the host is dead, you can play it safe."

The system said with a smile.

Qiu Shui had nothing to say, so he could only silently give System Dad a thumbs up in his heart.

The cow is still the system father cow.

In fact, Qiu Shui didn't feel dry mouth, but seeing the black tea in front of him, he picked it up and took a sip.

As soon as the tea enters the mouth, the rich tea fragrance immediately fills the entire mouth.

The tea is good.

But Qiu Shui was tricked by the Golden Rain Dragon Robe.

Drinking these teas again, I always feel that they have no taste at all.

Just put down the teacup.

The dozens of people stood up straight in an instant.

The next second, the door was opened.

Crude strode in with Moses Dun.

"Sorry, Mr. Qiu, for keeping you waiting."

Before Crude came up, he shook hands with Qiu Shui.