Chapter 202 Sorry, Yours is Fake

"Mine is fake?" Feng Zi seemed to have heard a big joke, pointing to the stadium not far away, because of the intermission. Drinking water with Ding Hongcai and chatting with another middle-aged man, said: "See, that's own father. Our fashion business is much better than your little Hong Cai's business."

"So what? This doesn't prove that your watch is genuine, does it?" Ouyang Xu said: "Also, again, I'm just here to watch a friend's game. I'm not an employee of this company. You don't have to be weird harm others."

"Hmph, ordinary people like you, how can you understand our world." Feng Zi curled his lips and said, "Do you know how I got this watch? My friend gave it to me. Do you know who my friend is? He is The regional general manager of the Kyoto watch family. The watch he gave me, is there a fake one?"

Those employees of Fengshang next to them, when they heard about their boss's son, they actually knew the general manager of the watch family in Kyoto.

She immediately looked at him with admiration.

"Young Master Feng, you actually know the regional general manager of the watch family? That's amazing."

"Shouldn't the most powerful thing be that the regional general manager is actually Feng Shao's friend?"

"Sure enough, you can make friends with whoever you are."

"Yeah, after all, those who like to brag, of course they make friends. They are also bragging."

While holding Fengzi, those employees did not forget to belittle Qiushui and others.

The regional manager of the watch family?

Qiu Shui remembered that when he was shopping in Baihua Plaza, he saw the main store of the watch family.

But because he prefers Longteng watches, he didn't buy watches from the watch family.

The watch in his hand was delivered together with other clothes in the gift bag he won earlier.

But it happened that the general manager of the watch family in Kyoto was also there.

So, I stuffed Qiu Shui with a business card.

Qiu Shui remembered that he also added the other party's letter.

"What is this one worth more than 1.2 million yuan? I also ordered a limited-edition watch worth more than 2 million yuan. If it wasn't for my friend, the 3 million yuan might not be worth it. However, it just doesn't matter. Do you know if this watch has arrived?"

As soon as Feng Zi said this, those employees gave another rainbow fart.

Qiu Shui suddenly asked Feng Zi, "What's your friend's name?"

"My friend, why should I tell you?" Feng Zi said disdainfully, "Who do you think you are?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. The important thing is that I also know the general manager of the watch family in Kyoto." Qiu Shui picked up the phone, "Just in time, I can help you ask if your watch has arrived."

"You know my friend? Are you kidding me?" Feng Zi only felt that the person in front of him was boasting more and more.

"I don't know your friend, but the regional general manager of the watch family."

Qiu Shui didn't talk nonsense, and directly found the letter of the general manager of the area. The chat information on it was the greeting message that the manager sent him when he first added the manager.

Qiu Shui made a voice call for him.

Soon, the voice call went through.

"Hi, Young Master Qiu, what are your orders?"