Chapter 338 Delaying Time

The news of Qiu Shui and others' special plane accident quickly spread back to China.

So, when the plane of Qiu Shui and others landed safely, Fu Bo and others from King Ren's Mansion, people from the four major families, and people from Longteng.

Basically all gathered at Kyoto Airport.

Only when both feet landed, Long Teng and the others were completely at ease.

Soon, several people divided into several teams and left from Kyoto Airport.

As for Qiu Shui, Uncle Fu grabbed his hand all the way back to Prince Ren's Mansion.

When Forber heard the news of the plane accident, he almost passed out.

On the plane, not only Li Feng was there, but Qiushui was also there.

If something happened to both of them, then the root of King Ren's Mansion would really be broken.

Now King Ren's Mansion has finally risen. If the inheritance is broken because of this, Uncle Fu will not be able to bear the blow at all.

Fortunately, fortunately, both Li Feng and Qiushui are fine.

However, that's just what other people think.

Li Feng and Qiushui, the system parties involved, were not happy at all.

As soon as they got back to King Ren's Mansion, they closed the door and told Uncle Fu that they had something to talk about.

No one can bother.

Including Lou Yuchen.

Lou Yuchen also knew that the plane accident was very serious.

If one is not handled well, the relationship between King Ren's Mansion, the four major families, and Long Teng will be problematic.

After all, this special plane was taken by Qiu Shui.

Moreover, it is the aircraft and people of Donghua Airlines, which Qiushui owns shares.

Therefore, this matter must be investigated clearly.

Because of this, when the plane landed, except for the victims Qiu Shui, all the flight attendants and the co-pilot who passed out were taken away by the police.

This matter involves too much.

Therefore, an explanation must be given to the four major families and Long Teng.

At the same time, Qiu Shui, as a victim, also needs to prove his innocence.

After all, the plane was chartered by him, and the plane was also owned by the company under his name.

Therefore, this matter has nothing to do with him.

However, the four major families and Long Teng actually did not believe in their hearts that this matter would be the hands of Li Feng and Qiu Shuixia.

After all, they were also on the plane at the time.

The situation was so urgent at that time, if the emergency avoidance mode was not suddenly activated on the plane, they would all have died.

I believe that there is no idiot who would put his name on it when he hurt someone.

Moreover, King Ren's Mansion has no reason to kill them.

However, because of their special identities, this matter really needs to be investigated clearly. After all, there must be an explanation.

Otherwise, people under their family might also misunderstand King Ren's Mansion.