Chapter 244

Hearing the voice from Ability, Murong Yu immediately opened the door and walked in.

In the room, an old man in his seventies, with white hair and a modified Chinese dress, was sitting at the tea table inside, drinking tea.

After Murong Yu came in, he immediately bent over to the old man: "Grandpa."

The old man picked up the teapot and poured himself a cup of tea, then put down the teapot, and said, "How is it?"

Murong Yu replied: "I asked them just now, and they don't seem to know about the Li family. It seems that that person didn't take them into the family."

"You just asked them about the Li family?" The old man raised his eyelids.

"Yes." Originally, Murong Yu went to Bai Xiongying and the three of them to find out some news about the Li family.

However, seeing that Bai Xiongying and the other three didn't even know about the Li family, he felt that there was no need to ask further questions.

So, just left.

The old man put down his teacup, and said, "You are still too young. If they say they don't know, do they really not know? Do you think that if the man hadn't taken them into the Li family, he would have given them such a big deal?" The benefits? The people at the banquet outside now, who doesn't know that the three families belong to that person?"

Murong Yu was taken aback, "I..."

He never thought that Bai Xiongying and the other three would lie to him. Because the expressions of the three of them were too real at that time, they didn't look like they were lying.

Moreover, although their Murong family has never revealed their identity as a hermit family to the outside world.

But the members of those families have already more or less guessed it in their hearts.

Therefore, the attitude towards their Murong family is very respectful.

Murong Yu never thought that Bai Xiongying and the other three would lie to him.

Looking at the bewildered grandson, Mr. Murong shook his head.

"You, it's just too easy to trust others. Fortunately, you were born in our Murong family. If you were born outside, your bones would be gnawed to pieces."

For Murong Yu, the grandson, Mr. Murong is both proud and regretful.

I am proud because this grandson has been smart since he was a child, and he can learn everything as soon as he is born.

It's just that his temperament is too simple.

It is too easy to trust others.

Such a temperament is not suitable to be the head of the family.

Therefore, Mr. Murong never thought of training Murong Yu to be the head of the family.

On the contrary, Murong Yu's elder brother, Murong Zi, has a fiery personality. But he is brave and resourceful.

A very suitable heir.

Logically speaking, Mr. Murong should have brought his eldest grandson Murong Zi here. But he brought his second grandson, Murong Yu.

This time, the reason why Mr. Murong brought Murong Yu here was because he wanted Murong Yu to see the outside world. You can't always stand under the Murong family's wings.

"Grandpa, I was wrong." Murong Yu bowed his head and quickly admitted his mistake, "Grandpa, don't worry, I will ask them again right now."

Saying that, Murong Yu cupped his hands towards Old Man Murong, wanting to turn around and leave.