Chapter 234 Golden Supercar

The Feng family fell, and the Qin family and the Ren family were not much better.

Xinyan Pharmaceutical was sued by those four foreign pharmaceutical companies because of patent issues.

Because of sufficient evidence, the four pharmaceutical companies won easily.

Xinyan Pharmaceutical not only needs to pay a fine, but the president and several company executives also need to go to the country to eat.

The Qin family and the Ren family suffered heavy losses because of this incident.

In addition, the two families were kept in secret, and many unfavorable evidences were disclosed. The companies below have basically been checked over and over.

For a while, the two families were caught in a whirlpool and could not get out.

After the Ren family had an accident, Mr. Ren called Qiushui.

Qiu Shui didn't answer.

Later, Mr. Ren always wanted Ren Yingying to contact Qiushui. Let Qiushui help.

Unfortunately, Ren Yingying hid.

Mr. Ren couldn't get in touch with her either.

Those second-rate families in the Kyoto circle, after the accidents of the Qin family and the Ren family.

They all started to act.

This time is when the Qin family and the Ren family are at their weakest.

Usually, it seems that these families at the bottom respect the four families at the top.

But in fact, everyone is a bad wolf behind the scenes.

As long as the four major families reveal a fatal flaw, they will immediately rush forward, even if they can't bite to death, they will tear off a piece of fat from the four major families.

The Fang family and the Zhang family were not involved in this matter on the surface, and they felt like they were staying out of it.

At this time, Kyoto was in turmoil.

Bai Xiongying, the old masters of the Lin family and the old masters of the Yun family came to the castle in the air together.

They brought Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen a piece of news.

Feng Zhen sent Feng Yuehe to a mental hospital.

"Doesn't he love Feng Yuehe very much?" Lou Yuchen sneered, "Why is he willing to send Feng Yuehe to a mental hospital?"

Bai Xiongying said: "It is said that he fell in love at first sight with the Fourth Miss of the Lu Family who came to Shanghai to visit. The Fourth Miss of the Lu Family fell in love with him and helped him pay back the fines and credit card debts. And, also Feng Zhen said that he was willing to marry him. The prerequisite was that Feng Zhen and Feng Yuehe should divorce. Feng Yuehe disagreed, and Feng Zhen sent her directly to a mental hospital."

"Miss Lu Family Fourth?" Qiu Shui thought for a while, and found a figure from his memory, "Lu Xue?"

Back then at the Qin family banquet, that woman who dressed sexy and spoke flirtatiously.

Later, after knowing his identity, he fled and threatened him at the same time.

Originally, Qiu Shui thought she would cause trouble, but it turned out to be nothing.

Zhang Jiayun and the others told Qiu Shui about the identity of that woman. It's the fourth miss of the Lu family.

Because she is the only daughter of the Lu family, she is very favored.