Chapter 285

Lost, Narita, who was in the third stage of his career, actually lost to the Chinese man in front of him.

Don't say that Narita himself can't accept it.

Even the Sakura National Chess players behind him couldn't accept it.

Moreover, the last reverse offensive of the Hua countryman in front of him was pressing every step of the way, and every step he saw blood sealed his throat.

It directly broke Narita's heart.

Not giving Narita a chance to fight back, he pushed Narita's chess to death step by step.

The most frightening thing is that the reason why Narita's chess is driven to a dead end step by step is not just the chess of the Chinese.

Among them, most of them were because of the chess that Narita had played before, and for some reason, it directly became the iron arm of the cage that trapped his own chess pieces.

That feeling, as if it was Narita's own chess, was trapped to death by his other chess.

Not to mention Narita himself, but the chess players from the Sakura Kingdom behind him all felt the despair of black chess in this chess game.

The reason for this situation is entirely because of the white piece.

Every move of black's chess, from the very beginning, seems to have been set by white's chess.

Narita's black chess pieces seemed to be controlled by the Huaguo man's white chess pieces.

Every step he took was controlled by the opponent.

By the time Narita reacted, his chess had been completely controlled by the opponent.

In the last few moves, Narita deeply felt a kind of suffocating despair.

That is a kind, knowing that the front is a dead end, but can't control it. No matter how much you resist.

It doesn't help, I can only watch myself step into the death cage constructed by the other party.

In the world, how could there be such a terrible chess game.

"I lost……"

Narita lowered his head deeply, picked up two pieces and placed them on the board.

The hair on his forehead blocked his face, making his expression unclear.

However, his voice was very hollow, which could make people feel the breath of despair from inside.

Before he came to dinner, he played a game with another player from the Go club who also lived in this hotel.

The other party was about the same age as him.

The ranks of the two are also the same.

But, just a little bit, he was just a little bit short, and he lost.

He was very unwilling to lose, very unconvinced.

That's why he was so angry.

It was only when the kid from Hua country bumped into him that he took his anger out on that kid from Hua country.

Only eighteen years old, Narita is already a fourth-dan professional. Many people around him are saying that he is a genius.

It is the seedling of the future chess god.

He himself thought so.

Today, when he lost to the player from his own country who was also at the same 4th rank, he only thought that he was in a bad state.