Chapter 345

Before Qiu Shui could react, he felt a golden light flying towards him.

Immediately afterwards, I felt someone hugging my thigh.

"Small host, isn't this system dreaming? It actually dreamed of you. This must be a dream, right?"

The system is so happy, he actually dreamed about his own host.

It's just, this host, when did he become so tall?

But it soon became apparent that something was wrong.

"No, this system has already been destroyed by the main system, so why are you still dreaming?"

Qiu Shui lowered his face and looked helpless, "You said you were destroyed, do you think this is still a dream? There are strong thighs like mine in the dream?"

Qiu Shui's words woke up the system.

"Isn't it a dream?" The system looked shocked, and let go of Qiu Shui abruptly.

"Host, you, you...really?"

"I still cook it." Qiu Shui gave him a blank look, then turned to the old man and said, "Old man, are you sure there is nothing wrong? The main system will no longer detect his existence."

"Don't worry, old man, I still want some reputation." The old man took two steps forward, looked at the little system in front of him, stretched out his hand and touched his little head, "Hello, little grandson, I'm you grandfather."

From the time the small system saw the old man, the whole system froze.

Because that face was obviously used by him before.

Now, it appeared in front of him.

Moreover, it is still an enlarged version.

The host is also an enlarged version.

Most importantly, wasn't he destroyed?

"What the hell happened?"

The system is really confused.

half an hour later......

After understanding everything that happened, the system threw himself into Qiushui's arms.

"Small host, this system is so touching. I never thought that you would give up everything for this system."

Really moved!

The little system didn't expect that Qiushui would give up longevity for him. Give him the advanced simulation robot.

Moreover, he actually spent two trillion yuan for the old man to block the main system from detecting him.

If it were someone else, the system would definitely feel that someone was cheating on the two trillion yuan.

But it's different if the target is the old man. The system knows that the old man has that ability.

After all, the old man is the wife of the main system!

"Too..." The little system suddenly remembered that the identity of his wife could not be revealed.

So he immediately changed his words and said to the old man, "Thank you, old man."

The old man waved his hand, "I also take money to do things. If you want to thank, thank your father."

"Dad?" The system opened its mouth wide.

"Hey." Qiu Shui responded very quickly.

The small system was shocked when it heard Qiushui's answer, "Why did you answer, no, this system is your father."