Chapter 201 Bragging?

Zhou Dagang's trading company is actually not a big company.

In the whole company, there are only a dozen or so employees.

As the boss, Ding Hongcai is very generous to his employees.

And there are no messy hobbies like those other bosses.

The only hobby is playing basketball.

It just so happened that today, Sunday, Ding Hongcai invited the boss of another company to play basketball.

Except for the two bosses, the other players are employees of their respective companies.

The place where they made an appointment to play ball was in a sports club.

The club has two professional basketball courts.

Because it was the weekend, the employees of the two companies basically came to cheer.

Some even brought relatives and friends to watch the game.

Qiu Shui, Lou Yuchen, and Ouyang Xu came relatively late.

When they arrived, they found that the auditorium of the basketball hall was actually filled with dozens of people.

As soon as Qiu Shui and the others appeared, the entire audience looked at them.

Zhou Dagang's toughness, Ouyang Xu's gentleness, Lou Yuchen's beauty, and Qiushui's elegance.

Each of the four has its own characteristics.

On the contrary, the two bodyguards behind them, although tall, kept their heads down, like passers-by.

The sense of presence is very low.

The people present basically didn't pay much attention to them.

Some young unmarried girls became excited when they saw the four of them coming in.

"Look, handsome."

"so hot."

"Did you see the one in the black dress? He looks so good-looking."

"Yeah, how can the facial features be so delicate. They are even more beautiful than us girls."

"The one next to him in white is also pretty good, with a good temperament."

"The one in the white clothes looks like a rich man. That temperament is not something ordinary people can cultivate."

"I didn't expect to see so many handsome guys when I came to support the boss."

"Are these handsome guys from the company next door? Why haven't I seen them before?"

...

"Quick, I have reserved seats for you." Zhou Dagang led a few people to the second row.

Zhou Dagang deliberately asked people to reserve seven positions, because Qiushui also brought two bodyguards with him.

Liang Liang and Zhao Rongrong sat next to the empty seats.

Seeing Qiu Shui and others coming, Liang Liang and Zhao Rongrong immediately stood up and waved to them.

"I said you guys came too slowly. Rongrong and I have been waiting for you for a long time."

"Come on, Da just said it, and you just arrived." Ouyang Xu exposed Liang Liang without hesitation.

"I can't help it. Our family, Rong Rong, loves beauty. Before going out, she must dress up."

As he spoke, Liang Liang put his arms around Zhao Rongrong's shoulders.

Zhao Rongrong's little pink fist immediately punched Liang Liang's shoulder.