Chapter 210 I'll Take You to Learn More

When the plane landed, Lou Yuchen woke up Qiu Shui.

Qiu Shui, who "slept" for two hours all the way, not only did not feel energetic.

Instead, his eyes were sleepy and he looked like he hadn't rested well.

"Didn't sleep well?" Lou Yuchen asked worriedly seeing him like this.

"Well, tired." Qiu Shui leaned on Lou Yuchen's shoulder and yawned.

Not tired, after drawing prizes, in the system space, I took a class for more than an hour.

Qiu Shui thought that the basic appreciation course of world-class luxury goods was for him to learn to identify some luxury clothes, watches and so on.

In the end, he was actually asked to identify antiques, embroidery, and various things that he had never heard of before.

Qiu Shui had never seen most of the things.

Just like the amazingly valuable Golden Rain Dragon Robe tea he got in the lottery, it is one of the so-called luxury goods.

Emotions, the so-called luxuries of the system, are really luxuries, the kind of luxuries that even the rich can't afford.

Qiu Shui really learned a lot.

No wonder the system called him a "hillbilly".

Lou Yuchen said, "Tired? Did you have a nightmare just now?"

During the recent period, except for the scheduled races, Qiushui has been relatively leisurely.

It's impossible to get tired.

Therefore, Lou Yuchen thought he was having a nightmare.

"Well, you can put it that way." Isn't it just a nightmare, Qiu Shui felt that the definition of luxury has been completely reversed.

I used to think that those luxury goods were some Longteng watches, Longembroidered clothes, Red Star cars and so on.

Turns out, for those at the top, that's not a luxury, it's an everyday commodity.

Real luxury is something that money can't buy.

For example, the Golden Rain Dragon Robe Tea, for example, the 58 million limited edition Longteng Collector's Edition watch he is holding now.

Anyway, the definition of real luxury is expensive, less, and refined.

What Qiu Shui didn't know was why there was antique appreciation in this course.

This is simply challenging the limit of his memory!

After the plane comes to a complete stop, first-class passengers get off the plane first.

Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen, with a group of bodyguards, got their luggage and went directly to the VIP passage.

"A Tao said he was waiting for us at the nearest exit outside the VIP passage." Lou Yuchen said to Qiu Shui after glancing at the information on his phone.

Qiu Shui said: "Okay, then you send him a message saying that we are going out soon."

However, unexpectedly, the system suddenly said to Qiu Shui: "The host is sorry, because you have a lot of people this time, so the system has also arranged for people to pick you up."

"You also arranged someone?" Qiu Shui was taken aback.

"Of course, otherwise, the car driven by Liang Zitao wouldn't be able to carry the twenty-two of you away!"

After being reminded by the system, Qiu Shui remembered that he still had twenty bodyguards with him.

That's right, Liang Zitao drove here by himself, and he couldn't carry so many of them.