Chapter 273 Back Then

Fang Jun did not notice anything unusual about He Tiantian at first.

His real target is He Ran.

However, sometimes accidents come so suddenly.

When He Ran brought Fang Jun back to the villa, He Tiantian suddenly complained that his body was itchy.

Immediately afterwards, before He Ran could react, He Tiantian lifted up his clothes, revealing his belly.

He Ran's mind was blank, he reacted and wanted to stop it, but it was too late.

Because Fang Jun could clearly see the diamond-shaped birthmark on He Tiantian's stomach.

At that time, Fang Jun was dumbfounded.

A diamond-shaped birthmark, that's a diamond-shaped birthmark.

It was a diamond-shaped birthmark unique to the Fang family.

But not every Fang family will have it.

Like Fang Yan, he doesn't have it.

But Fang Jun and Fang Jun's elder brother Fang Cheng have it.

When they checked Qiushui back then, their first thought was to ask Qiushui if he had this birthmark.

However, they were afraid that Qiu Shui would lie and say no.

So I directly chose the method of testing DNA.

It turned out that Qiushui, who looked so similar to the Fang Yan, was not from the Fang family.

Fang Jun knew that He Tiantian was He Ran's child with another woman.

But now, He Tiantian actually had a birthmark unique to the Fang family.

This made Fang Jun dumbfounded. Because it is impossible.

How could the Fang family's birthmark be on He Ran's son?

Could it be that the person who married and had children with He Ran was from their Fang family?

But it's not right.

In their generation, except for the two cousins ​​born to their aunt, the others are all sons.

However, the eldest of the two cousins ​​on the aunt's side is only thirteen years old.

The youngest is only eight years old.

Therefore, it is impossible for He Ran to marry them.

Moreover, their Fang family has never had an illegitimate child for so many years.

Because the Fang family has family rules.

If you can't go on, you can get a divorce.

But extramarital affairs or illegitimate children are absolutely not allowed.

Once discovered, regardless of gender.

Will be kicked out of the family directly. and will be severely punished.

The people of the Fang family, unless there is something wrong with their brains. That's why he got an illegitimate daughter outside.

Therefore, the idea of ​​having an illegitimate daughter was instantly thrown out of Fang Jun's mind.

So here comes the problem.

What happened to the diamond-shaped birthmark on He Tiantian's body?

Fang Jun has not spoken yet.