Chapter 240 Longteng Shares

Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen returned to the castle in the air, Liang Zitao and the others returned to Wangjing Mansion to prepare for tomorrow's competition.

After returning to the castle in the air, Qiu Shui couldn't wait and went back to his room.

Then the draw begins.

"Ding... Congratulations to the host for winning a 50% discount coupon for the company's shares. The discount coupon can be used to purchase company shares randomly selected by the system at a 50% discount price. Are you randomly selected now?"

"yes."

Qiu Shui looked at the large list of company names that appeared on the virtual board in front of him.

The names of those companies are not only from Huaguo, but also from many foreign companies.

Qiushui also knew about some companies, which were large companies with hundreds of billions of dollars, and Qiushui had never even heard of the names of some companies.

All the company names are starting to roll at breakneck speed.

The speed is getting faster and faster.

This random selection really didn't give him any loopholes.

Since there was no loophole to take advantage of, Qiu Shui simply yelled to stop.

He believed in the system. After all, it was a system to show off wealth. As a reward, he probably wouldn't reward some low-end companies.

As a result, Qiu Shui still felt that his thinking was too simple.

A total of ten companies were selected.

Behind the name of each company is the company's current market value and the company's shares that can be purchased.

The first company, called Imperial Banquet, can purchase up to 90% of the company's shares.

The name sounds very domineering, it must be a high-end catering company.

In the end, it was just a small catering company that had just been listed, and within five months, it was under various investigations because of food safety, and it was almost delisted.

The second company is a construction company called Tiantianrenjia.

Sounds pretty fairy-like too, right?

Good guy, this construction company was on the news hot search yesterday. Qiu Shui just saw it.

The reason is that they exchanged good building materials for poor ones secretly.

As a result, the walls of the building they built cracked within a year of construction and became a dangerous building.

The boss and major shareholders of this heavenly family have been taken away for investigation. The company's shares hit rock bottom. Be ready to exit the market at any time.

Some of the other companies are sunset industries. If he didn't know that the system would not cheat, Qiu Shui would have thought that the system's father did it on purpose.

The first nine companies are not fun.

But the tenth one is awesome.

When Qiu Shui saw the tenth one, he jumped up on the spot.

"Huaguo Longteng Company can purchase 5% of the shares. The original price is 200 billion Chinese dollars. After using the 50% discount coupon, you only need to pay 100 billion Chinese dollars."