Chapter 258

"Ding, congratulations to the host for overfulfilling the task and rewarding a big lucky draw. An additional reward is a mysterious gift bag."

After Qiushui left the sales department, he heard the system prompt immediately.

After Qiu Shui and the others left, the news that a mysterious rich man bought the most expensive high-end residences and villas in Yangcheng was immediately spread.

Zhang Jiayun also learned from Zhang Hongli that Qiu Shui helped them solve this big problem.

I called Qiushui to express my thanks.

After exchanging pleasantries with Zhang Jiayun, Qiushui hung up the phone.

Because Qiushui gave him a house, Fifth Uncle took Qiushui home. Said to treat me to dinner.

Qiu Shui had no choice but to go back with him.

As a result, as soon as he arrived at the door of the house, he found a silver car parked outside the door of the fifth uncle's yard.

After seeing Qiu Shui and the others come back, a man in his thirties came out of the driver's seat of the car.

"Xiao Li?" Fifth Uncle recognized the young man at a glance.

Li Li greeted Fifth Uncle with a smile, "Fifth Uncle, long time no see."

"Have you been here for a long time?" Fifth Uncle saw several cigarette butts beside the car. I knew that Li Li should have been here for a long time.

"I came here at noon. I just happened to be free today, so I came to see my uncle. I want to see you, Fifth Uncle, by the way."

In fact, Li Li came after ten o'clock in the morning.

Waited until now.

"Brother Li Li, long time no see, why are you so dark?" Qiu Shuanzi took the initiative to greet Li Li.

"I went on a business trip. It will be dark when I come back." Li Li smiled, then looked at Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen, "Qiu Shui is back too, this is him."

When Li Li saw Qiu Shui, he almost didn't recognize him. I feel that Qiushui seems to be a little different from before.

"My boyfriend." Qiu Shui said concisely.

Seeing Li Li appearing here, Qiu Shui knew that he must be here for Qiu Mingxuan's affairs.

"Boyfriend?" Li Li was stunned for a moment, then stretched out his hand towards Lou Yuchen, "Hello, Li Li."

"Lou Yuchen." Lou Yuchen reached out his hand, shook it with him, and then let go immediately.

Facing Qiushui and Lou Yuchen's somewhat indifferent attitude, Li Li was not annoyed either.

Fifth Uncle took out the key, unlocked the door, and said, "Let's all come in, it's cold outside."

A group of people quickly entered the house.

Because there were a lot of people, Qiu Shuanzi took out some red plastic stools from the utility room.

Immediately afterwards, I went to make a pot of tea from the tea I bought on the way out today.

The weather outside today is colder than yesterday.

After the tea is brewed and everyone has a cup of tea in front of them.

Uncle Wu smiled and said to Li Li, "Why are you free today?"

"Fifth Uncle, don't you know what to ask?" Li Li smiled helplessly: "My uncle told me about Mingxuan yesterday. Today I just asked for leave and hurried back."