Chapter 302 Rounding Up Again

"System, are you sure that free ticket is really reliable?"

To be honest, Qiu Shui was a little guilty.

The so-called free coupons are actually limited.

That needs to be limited to less than one trillion. Only free coupons can be used.

After all, the money was not created by the system.

According to his understanding, the system's money is obtained through formal channels.

Otherwise, it would be impossible for so much money to appear out of thin air.

The money conjured out of thin air will be investigated and invited to a national meal.

It is precisely because of this that Qiu Shui is also worried about whether the system can afford the bill.

After all, the prices he wrote down added up, but it was not a small sum.

"Don't worry, host, it's completely fine. It's just small money. Sprinkle water..."

The system waved his hand indifferently.

sprinkle water?

I don't know who was the one who bargained with him for two hundred yuan.

However, since the system said so, Qiu Shui was relieved.

"The 200th lot, Mr. Qiushui from Huaguo, was auctioned at a price of 3 billion."

The original lot was only more than 180 pieces.

However, in the display, there were more than 20 items that had not been announced before.

Therefore, the number of lots directly exceeded two hundred and ten pieces.

The guests sitting under the stage almost recognized the cocoon when they heard the name "Qiu Shui".

From the beginning of ridicule, to surprise, to shock.

It's numb until now.

No one expected that Qiu Shui would directly take pictures of more than 100 lots in one fell swoop.

This is a big deal!

People who don't know Qiushui are guessing whether Qiushui is an official of Huaguo.

After all, except for the official people of Huaguo, they can't think of anyone else who can spend such a large sum of money to buy these antiques.

Even the hermit family in Huaguo couldn't possibly spend so much money to auction these things.

Of the last ten lots, six were from Hua.

Among them, in addition to the finale of the finale, Chuan Guo Yuxi, there are the remaining four animal heads. And Suihou beads.

Suihou Zhu, together with Heshibi, was called the "Second Treasure of Spring and Autumn" in the Spring and Autumn Period, and was later acquired by Qin Shihuang.

Its special material can make the room as bright as day at night.

However, it is not the modern fluorite.

This treasure has been missing since Qin Shihuang.

Unexpectedly, it appeared at the auction together with Chuan Guo Yuxi.

The four beast heads, in fact, were far from being the finale.

However, the whole world knows that Hua Guo has always wanted to gather the twelve beast heads.