Chapter 254 Bride Price

Qiu Daqing and Qiu Shuanzi went to the police station together.

However, from the beginning to the end, they just signed their names on the accident responsibility determination form.

All other things were discussed between Qiu Shui and the policemen.

After knowing that Qiu Shui really had Qiu Mingxuan detained for fifteen days, Qiu Daqing and Qiu Shuanzi were full of surprise.

"Little Sanzi, is Qiu Mingxuan really going to be detained?" Qiu Daqing didn't realize it until he left the gate of the police station.

"Yes, Uncle Daqing, didn't you hear it just now?" Qiu Shui smiled and said, "Why, are you so happy?"

"No." Qiu Daqing waved his hands a little helplessly, and then said with a troubled face: "Is this detention a record? If that happens, the village chief may be very angry."

"Dad, you don't care if the village chief is angry or not. Then Qiu Mingxuan deserved it. If brother Qiushui hadn't come back and helped us, we would have been extorted 20,000 yuan."

The average salary of a person in Yangcheng is only a small town of more than 3,000.

Qiu Shuanzi works as a truck driver in a factory in the town.

One month, the salary is only 4,000 yuan.

Even if the workers live in the factory, it costs at least 1,000 yuan to eat a month.

In addition, he usually has a date with his girlfriend or something.

You can only save up to 10,000 yuan a month.

However, his grandfather and father could only grow land at home because of their inconvenient legs and feet. The total income of a year is only 30,000 to 40,000.

Taking away the usual food and clothing, I can save 20,000 a year, which is already considered very frugal.

Twenty thousand yuan is a lot of money for them.

"However, Qiu Mingxuan's cousin helped our family back then. We can't repay our kindness with revenge." Qiu Daqing was still thinking about Qiu Mingxuan's cousin's kindness to their family back then.

Back then, something happened to their family, and it was Qiu Mingxuan's cousin who helped them.

So even though the village head Qiu Guoping has treated their family more and more over the past few years, they have all endured it.

"Now, we have Qiu Mingxuan detained, where is his cousin..."

"His cousin will only clap his hands in approval." Qiu Shui said to Qiu Daqing: "Uncle Daqing, Qiu Mingxuan's cousin, I believe you all know his character. There is a distinction between public and private. If he knows, what Qiu Mingxuan did today, I guarantee that Qiu Mingxuan may not be as simple as being detained for 15 days and fined thousands of dollars."

"Yes, Dad, Qiu Mingxuan's cousin is his cousin, and Qiu Mingxuan is Qiu Mingxuan. If we want to repay our kindness, we should also repay his kindness to his cousin. What does it have to do with Qiumingxuan?"

Qiu Shuanzi had a good impression of Qiu Mingxuan's cousin. But it didn't hinder him, he hated the village chief Qiu Guoping's family.

Qiu Daqing said with a worried face: "You child, you don't understand. Even Qiu Mingxuan's cousin, no matter how clear the public and private are, they are still a family after all."

Qiu Shuanzi curled his lips and said: "What's wrong with the family? Could it be that Li Li still dares to bend the law for Qiu Mingxuan's personal gain? Brother Qiushui also said just now that he is not that kind of person."