Chapter 211 Hello Boss

"You really don't need me to go with you?"

After eating, Qiu Shui said that he would go back to the hotel first, without Liang Zitao following him.

Qiu Shui chuckled, "No need, I have a car and bodyguard here, and Lou Yuchen is here, no problem."

Liang Zitao blinked at Lou Yuchen ambiguously, and then said, "Okay, then I won't disturb your two-person world. You have a good rest."

After speaking, Liang Zitao got into the car he had driven and left.

Watching Liang Zitao's car leave, Qiu Shui couldn't help laughing secretly, remembering what Liang Zitao had said to him during the meal.

Lou Yuchen asked suspiciously, "What are you laughing at?"

"You'll know when you get to the hotel." Qiu Shui whispered secretly.

Afterwards, Qiu Shui looked at himself, then at Lou Yuchen, and then at the group of bodyguards behind him.

He raised his eyebrows and said, "However, we can't go like this, let's go change our clothes."

change clothes? A question mark appeared above Lou Yuchen's head

Do you need to change clothes at the hotel?

Qiu Shui asked the bodyguard to drive to a nearby clothing market.

Qiu Shui asked everyone to change all their clothes.

Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen were wearing custom-made clothes, which were very expensive at first glance.

Bodyguards dressed too much like bodyguards.

Therefore, Qiu Shui pulled Lou Yuchen and the others to change their clothes together.

After coming out of the clothing market, Qiu Shui and the others took on a whole new look.

The clothes on his body are all very cheap clothes.

However, both Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen changed into very ordinary clothes, and the jackets were also very cheap.

Wear a mask and hat.

Walking on the street, apart from Lou Yuchen's good figure, he seems to be no different from the pedestrians on the side of the road.

As for those bodyguards.

They were good at disguising themselves. With just a word from Qiu Shui, they could change from bodyguards to ordinary migrant workers in no time.

Every word and deed is undoubtedly the same as that of migrant workers, and the disguise is perfect.

"Very good, perfect." Qi Qiushui gave them a very high evaluation after looking at them.

"Aren't you going to the hotel? Why are you changing?" Lou Yuchen tugged at the clothes on his body.

The clothes he wears are basically custom-made.

I rarely wear clothes bought outside. Not to mention this kind of cheap street stalls.

But he's just not used to it, but he doesn't hate it.

I'm just curious about Qiu Shui's intentions in doing this.

"It's going to the hotel. It's just going to the hotel, so it needs to be changed to this. Alright, let's go now."

Qiu Shui pulled Lou Yuchen into the car.

Compared to Lou Yuchen's discomfort, Qiu Shui has no problem at all.

He used to wear cheap clothes like this.

Although the quality is not good, it is better than cheap.

So, he was very comfortable in his clothes.