Chapter 305 Challenge

"Excuse me, Mr. Xiongjie, what do you think about losing to Hua Guolou God again?"

"Mr. Yusuke, you were very confident before you came here, and you promised to regain the title of Chess God. Now you have lost the game, how do you feel in your heart?"

"In this game, we saw two wonderful performances. But Loushen has been at a disadvantage before. But before the end, he suddenly captured three of your chess pieces. Turning defeat into victory. May I ask whether Mr. Yusuke did not expect ? Or, you didn't see it at all?"

The words of those reporters were very sharp.

Everyone's question directly poked Yusuke Yamada's heart.

It made his heart, lungs and trachea hurt.

But now it's a live news interview, Yusuke Yamada can't lose his temper.

Therefore, he can only endure.

But the expression on his face couldn't be maintained anymore, his face was frosty.

"The loss to Lou Yuchen was indeed beyond my expectations. Because his strength is stronger than that of three years ago. And the style of chess has also changed a lot."

"As for how you feel, it's normal to win or lose a game. No one will lose forever, and no one will win forever."

"I'm sorry, I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

After finishing speaking, Yusuke Yamada turned around and left under the escort of the bodyguards, regardless of the retention of those people, reporters and media.

After getting in the car, after the car was far away from the group of media reporters, Yusuke Ichiro, who was sitting in the back row with Yusuke Yamada, punched hard on the soft seat of the co-pilot.

"Damn it. Father, don't worry, I'll go back and check those reporters who spoke rudely just now, and teach them a lesson."

It can be said that Yusuke Ichiro felt more uncomfortable than Yusuke Yamada when his father lost the game.

Because in his opinion, his father's loss not only lost the glory and face of their Sakura Kingdom.

They also lost the future of their cooperative club.

Compared with the irritable Yusuke Ichiro, although Yusuke Yamada has a cold face, he has no anger at all.

"Ichiro, didn't I tell you to do things calmly? Is this your calmness?"

"But father, they treated you like that..."

Before Yusuke Ichiro finished speaking, he was interrupted by Yusuke Yamada.

"They were right. I did lose. It's just that the loss this time was too inexplicable. So, I'm going to go back and review the game to see what happened."

In the past, Lou Yuchen's chess was steady and down-to-earth.

Today's game of chess was extremely dangerous.

The final comeback, if he doesn't land that pawn in that position.

It was impossible for Lou Yuchen to win.

Lou Yuchen seemed to have already calculated it from the beginning.

After calculating, he will definitely drop that pawn at the end.

Lou Yuchen, who had already given people a fixed impression of being windy and stable, suddenly made a sinister move.

It really caught Yusuke Yamada by surprise.