Chapter 214 I'm Not in a Good State Today

After beating Lu Guangshen, Qiu Shui started chatting with Lu Guangshen.

At first, Qiu Shui only learned about the basic situation of the hotel from Lu Guangshen.

After chatting slowly, Qiu Shui changed the topic to Lu Guangshen's assistant.

At first, the assistant was quite reserved.

Later, seeing that the boss Qiushui seems to be easy to talk to,

The assistant chatted with Qiu Shui, and Lu Guangshen, who didn't see him, kept giving him secret winks.

In the end, when Lu Guangshen saw his assistant, he even unknowingly took out his old background. He just gave up.

After a cup of tea.

Seeing that Qiushui had finished chatting with his assistant, Lu Guangshen took the opportunity to say to Qiushui, "Boss, in two days, the Bai family, the magic city, is going to hold a grand banquet in our banquet hall. The owner of the Bai family personally sent you an invitation card. Do you want to go and see?"

Lu Guangshen took out the invitation card from Bai Yingxiong and handed it to Qiushui.

"Bai family banquet?" Qiu Shui took the invitation and looked through it.

What the Bai family sent him was an anonymous senior invitation.

Qiu Shui had seen this kind of invitation after attending the systematic etiquette training before.

This kind of anonymous invitation is a high-level invitation.

The host usually only sends them to very important guests.

Anonymous invitations, you can bring whoever you want to the banquet.

There is no limit to the number of people.

This is the host's respect for the senior invitation guests.

Of course, although the host does not limit the number of people, but generally out of politeness, the invited guests will never bring more than five people to the banquet.

That is also out of respect for the host family.

Otherwise, it would be ugly to bring a large group of people to a banquet. It will be embarrassing for both parties.

After Qiu Shui glanced at the invitation, he handed it to Lou Yuchen, "Take a look."

Lou Yuchen took a look and said, "It's the same scene."

"That's right, it's the same scene." Qiu Shui leaned on the armrest of the sofa with one hand, propped his cheek, looked sideways at Lou Yuchen, with sly eyes, "Say, should we go by ourselves, or should Liang Zitao take the lead?" with us?"

Lou Yuchen closed the invitation card, looked back at Qiushui, and there was a slight smile in those peach blossom eyes that were as tender as water.

"After all, he is my friend, so save face."

After Qiu Shui heard this, he laughed out loud.

"Okay, after all, it's your friend. Let's save face."

Lu Guangshen and his assistant on the side were dumbfounded when they heard what they said.

I have no idea what the two are talking about.

"Okay, go back and tell the Bai family that I have accepted the invitation." Seeing that it was almost time, Qiu Shui also started to see off the guests.

"Yes." Lu Guangshen immediately stood up, "That night, the boss and the boss's wife, do you need to eat here, or go to the restaurant downstairs?"

Qiu Shui waved his hand, "You just need someone to bring it up. I still have twenty bodyguards here."