Chapter 208 The Money is Gone

After returning to Qin's house, Qin Ze didn't even say a word to Mr. Qin, and was locked in the room by Mr. Qin.

Moreover, old master Qin ordered that Qin Ze not be allowed to come out without his order.

It was useless for Qin Guoming to intercede with Qin Ze. Mr. Qin ignored him at all.

Qin Ze didn't believe it at first, but after being locked in the room, he completely believed that Mr. Qin was really going to give up on him.

He couldn't figure it out. It's just that I didn't book a box, so why did this happen in the end.

After locking Qin Ze in the room, Mr. Qin started to clean up the mess for Qin Ze.

Because it's late at night, it's not easy to come to apologize. So Mr. Qin personally called the boss of Tianyage to apologize.

The boss of Tianyage and Mr. Qin are old acquaintances. This time, it was just the fault of the juniors. The boss of Tianyage only asked Mr. Qin to discipline Qin Ze well, and then compensated for the loss of Tianyage.

This time it's over.

The boss of Tianyage also gave the old man a face.

What matters this time is neither Tianyage nor Qiushui.

It was Qin Ze who exposed the cooperation between the Qin family and the Ren family.

Immediately afterwards, Mr. Qin began to call the heads of the Zhang family and the Fang family, explaining the cooperation between the Qin family and the Ren family.

Explain that the cooperation between the two is just a simple cooperation, and it is not aimed at the two of them.

The heads of the two families gave a unified reply, expressing their trust in Mr. Qin. Looks like a good talker.

However, in fact, the old men of the two families are also aware of the cooperation between the two families.

They also knew that Mr. Qin would not be so stupid as to attack the two of them.

The same goes for the Ren family.

But the two of them believed it was useless.

Some people didn't believe Mr. Qin and Mr. Ren.

Therefore, on the second day, several companies of the Qin family and the Ren family were investigated for various reasons.

Every company has found out a lot of problems more or less.

Then you need to suspend business for rectification and fine.

This is a warning.

At the same time, many families in the circle who cooperated with the two companies were also implicated.

When Qiushui got the news, he wasn't surprised at all, because it was something he expected.

After all, the Qin family and the Ren family have been rooted in the capital for so many years. It is impossible for the higher-ups to take action against them because of the cooperation between the two.

After all, the cooperation between the two parties is legal and compliant. Just some caveats are still necessary.

Therefore, because this is an incident, the two companies have suffered a lot of losses.

Because of the warnings of the two families, other families in Kyoto have restrained themselves a lot in the past two days.

I'm afraid of being liquidated by the superiors by the way.