Chapter 293 Transition

He Bing and his uncle followed Qiushui back to the hotel in a daze, and then left in a daze.

The place where He Bing lives is a bit far from where Qiu Shui lives.

So, after learning what happened, Qiu Shui asked the bodyguards to send them back.

Basically, things are similar to what Qiu Shui guessed.

It was originally He Bing's uncle, led by someone with a heart, to the Luna Palace to gamble.

Unexpectedly, he lost all his money and borrowed money directly from the casino.

At first, I only borrowed a little, but later I borrowed more and more.

Until the number accumulated to 500 million rice coins.

Luna Palace is no longer willing to lend him money.

And confiscated his mobile phone, and called He Bing away.

Finally, he used He Bing to draw Qiushui over.

After He Bing and the others left, the system's voice sounded again in Qiu Shui's mind.

"Ding... Congratulations to the host for completing the task of rescuing He Bing. The task has been completed perfectly, and I have received a mysterious gift package."

"Please note that the time for the host's Chess Cup champion mission is up, because the host mission failed. All deposits under the host's name will be deducted."

When he was in the Luna Palace, Qiu Shui was surprised, he had perfectly completed the task of showing off his wealth, why there was no other reward.

Feelings, the reward is that He Bing needs to be sent back safely to complete the task.

Qiu Shui returned to his room, and then entered a system space.

"System dad, please explain, what happened to that super legion?"

"That's just the actor I invited, yes, it's the actor." A guilty expression appeared on the system's face, and his eyes flicked left and right to hide.

"Actor? An actor who can juggle guns, and can scare people so much that they dare not talk about arms dealers?"

Qiu Shui is really ahh, this little system treats him as a three-year-old child, and thinks he will believe such a lie.

"Really." The system pointed at his fluffy round face, "Have you seen the sincerity on this system's face?"

Qiu Shui was expressionless, "I saw your deception. Hurry up, you don't want to lie to me again. Tell the truth."

"All right."

The system also knows that it is impossible to be full.

"Okay, this system confessed. That's right, that super legion is the system's trump card for the ultimate protection of the host."

"It's been there from the beginning?" Qiu Shui asked.

The system nodded, "Yes, it has been since binding the host."

"Then why do you spend so much money hiring dozens of bodyguards? People from this super legion are better than those bodyguards you hired for me."

In fact, the strength of the two sides can also be distinguished from the momentum.

When facing Will and the others, Qiushui's bodyguards were just on guard.

But facing the people of the super legion, Qiushui's bodyguards were afraid. Deeply afraid.