Chapter 306 Challenge (2)

From all over the world, the chess players participating in the competition, only those who came to play soy sauce, have left early.

Those with some strength, those who survived three or four games, basically stayed on the side of the United States.

One is because they are going to attend the final awards ceremony.

The second is that the plane was grounded because of the previous heavy snowstorm.

Many people can't walk.

Therefore, these people immediately learned that Qiushui was going to play chess with Yusuke Yamada.

As for how other people know.

That is the credit of those media reporters.

This time, the God of Chess Cup competition was played after Lou Yuchen and Xiongsuke Yamada played chess. Basically it's over.

In the final finals, there was basically nothing to watch.

Unexpectedly, such a surprise suddenly appeared now.

Qiu Shui is actually not well-known in the international Go world.

In the Weiqi world of Huaguo, he has a pretty good reputation.

But it's not big enough to be compared with Lou Yuchen.

Even Liang Zitao was inferior.

After all, although Qiushui won the Hualong Cup competition, he defeated many professional chess players.

However, many of the professional chess players at that time were not very high in rank.

Those with high ranks, in fact, are not the strongest in the same ranks.

In addition, news broke out at the time that Qiushui was able to win the game, all with money.

Therefore, in fact, many high-ranking players in the Huaguo Go world do not approve of Qiu Shui

I feel that Qiushui's fame is all created by himself.

It was those chess players who had played against Qiushui that they knew how terrible Qiushui was.

Now there is news that Qiushui is going to play chess with Yusuke Yamada, the number one chess player in the Sakura country and the second in the world.

How can this not be surprising.

At this time, in Huaguo, it was already night time.

However, as soon as the news spread back to China, many chess players and netizens flocked into the live broadcast room.

Netizens in other countries do not know Go, and are not interested in Go.

I had no interest at first.

However, after getting to know Yusuke Yamada and knowing his identity and strength. Immediately became interested.

Not to mention those professional players who are already in the professional Go world, or those who like Go.

China.

"Have you heard that Qiushui is going to fight Yusuke Yamada?"

"What kind of battle is going on?"

"Stupid, playing chess. That Yusuke Yamada personally approached Qiushui, and it is now live broadcasting. Qiushui is white, and that Yusuke Yamada is black."

"No way, Zhibai, then you will lose your innate advantage. And that Yusuke Yamada is very powerful. That Qiushui seems to be average, so where did that Qiushui get the courage to play chess with Yusuke Yamada?"