Chapter 301 Auction (3)

Not many people stared at the four beast heads in Huaguo this time.

The whole world knows that those four animal heads are the iconic representative cultural relics of the Hua Kingdom.

On the contrary, it was the Jade Seal of Chuanguo.

The Chuanguo Yuxi, which had disappeared in Huaguo for so long, unexpectedly appeared at this auction.

Of course, it attracted the attention of many people.

Among these top people, of course, there are many people who like to collect.

This Huaguo's national jade seal has a very important meaning, and many people are of course very interested.

Not to mention the other people from Huaguo who came to the auction.

In fact, although the two of Long Teng gave Qiushui funds to participate in this auction this time.

But they couldn't really count on Qiu Shui alone.

So, there are Murong family and Zheng family.

There are also four major families in Kyoto.

Of course, they did it just in case.

But they did not say so.

It just revealed the deal between them and Qiushui.

Because of this, Murong's family and Zheng's family always wanted to get a share of Qiushui's hands.

It's just that Qiu Shui ignored them.

The financial resources of the two hermit families are also very strong.

If it were the previous Qiushui, the deposit would be more than 200 billion, plus the more than 100 billion sent by Long Teng and the others.

It is estimated that it may not be as good as the Murong family and the Zheng family.

Although these two have gradually begun to decline over the years.

But a bad ship also has three nails.

After so many years of accumulation, their wealth is very rich.

Even if Li Chaoyang had to donate half of his family property back then.

They can still beat the four major families.

It's just that they were shocked by the way Qiu Shui spent money into Liu Shui before.

They all thought that King Ren's Mansion had hidden a lot of family property before.

That's why Qiu Shui was able to be so profligate.

That's why he was so afraid of Qiu Shui.

But in fact, let's talk about family background. Apart from King Ren's Mansion, all of Qiushui's family fortunes may only be able to compete with the four major families in Kyoto.

It is still incomparable with the Murong family and the Zheng family.

Qiu Shui made two preparations for this auction.

Anyway, these things were auctioned by the Archibald family.

Or, the people of the Archibald family exchanged the things he selected for the keys and paintings in his hands.

Or, he uses free tickets.

The amount of this auction will be waived directly.

Then, use the Tianliang X break coupon to bankrupt the largest company under the Archibald family.