Chapter 253 Punishment

Facing the embarrassing and indignant eyes of those village names, Qiu Mingxuan wished he could dig a hole and get in now.

He is now caught in a dilemma.

"Uncle traffic policeman, you have also watched the video, may I ask which party is responsible?" Qiu Shui didn't feel nervous at all, but looked at Qiu Mingxuan who was standing aside with a smile on his face, feeling ashamed.

"It's the responsibility of the small car owner." The two traffic policemen looked at Qiu Mingxuan with a frown.

One of the traffic policemen couldn't help but criticize: "I said young man, you are not very honest. It is obviously your fault, and you insist on wronging the father and son. Young man, you should be more honest."

Facing the undisguised criticism from the traffic policeman and the contemptuous gazes of the surrounding villagers, Qiu Mingxuan gritted his teeth and did not speak.

"Comrade traffic policeman, that means we don't have to lose any more money, right?" Qiu Daqing asked the traffic policeman cautiously and expectantly.

The traffic policeman said: "Yes, the car overtook and collided with him. He is solely responsible. You drive normally, there is no problem."

"That's good, that's good." Qiu Daqing breathed a sigh of relief.

Qiu Shuanzi yelled directly at the villagers who had been threatening them to pay compensation just now: "I've said it all, it's not our fault. We were wronged."

Those villagers who spoke righteously just now are now embarrassed and ashamed.

They also didn't expect that Qiu Mingxuan would lie and deceive them.

After all, Qiu Daqing and his family are not very popular in the village.

There are three members of the family, none of them are capable. The people in the village, naturally, looked down on them.

If something happened, of course it would be on the side of Qiu Mingxuan, son of the village chief who was a man of culture and could make a lot of money.

"Well, now that the matter is clear, let's leave."

The village chief looked very ugly and wanted to disperse the crowd quickly.

Don't let them continue to watch jokes.

"Scattered? Don't."

Now that the truth is out, do you want to drive people away?

How could Qiushui let them go so easily.

Turning to the traffic policeman, he said, "Uncle traffic policeman, you heard it just now. This little car owner has been lying. He wants the victim to pay 20,000 yuan in compensation. And if he overtakes, he just overtakes. Why is he suddenly honking? I think he touched Suspected of blackmailing people."

"Who touched porcelain, Qiu Shui, don't talk nonsense." Qiu Mingxuan was caught off guard by the surveillance video.

Now, Qiu Shui actually wants to accuse him of touching porcelain, of course he doesn't want to.

"Little Sanzi. You have to be careful with what you say. What about Pengci, my son, it was just carelessness. That Shuanzi is timid when driving, so he will be scared. Speaking of it, my son is at a loss. Everyone said is not it?"

Even if Qiu Guoping gets angry again, he can't let Qiu Mingxuan be imprisoned for touching porcelain.

After all, he is the head of the village. If his son is accused of touching porcelain, what face does he have in the village as the head of the village?