Chapter 235 A Vulgar Car

The parking lot on the basement level of Guomao.

A golden, extremely cool sports car, parked among the many luxury cars, is particularly conspicuous.

The whole body of the car is golden yellow, and the shape of the front of the car is like the head of a giant dragon.

The headlights are the eyes of the dragon.

At the car body, the scales on the dragon's body can still be vaguely seen.

Even the wheels of the car can vaguely see dark lines like empty scales.

The whole car looks very luxurious and domineering.

It's working time now though.

However, there are not many people who come to Guomao Center for shopping.

After all, those who can come to Guomao for consumption are basically not ordinary office workers.

Many of them are wealthy second-generation families.

After all, ordinary people cannot afford to spend in Guomao Center.

In Guomao Center, there are three floors of parking lots.

There are more than a thousand parking spaces on each floor. All the parking spaces add up to more than 3,000.

A chubby young man came out with a selfie stick after getting out of the elevator.

"Hello old guys, now we have arrived at the parking lot on the first floor of Guomao Center."

"That's right, it's the Guomao parking lot known as the Shanghai Luxury Car Exhibition Hall."

"I've told you before that I live in the center of the Magic City. Yes, there are too few parking spaces in the center of the Magic City. I have a lot of cars, so my car sometimes parks in the Guomao Center. It's just right , Last night I accompanied my friends to buy things, so I parked the car here and didn't drive back."

"That's right, it's a new car. I'll show you later."

The young man's name is Pibi, nicknamed Pipi Shrimp.

He is 27 years old and is a life type anchor.

Unlike some other lifestyle anchors, the things he broadcasts live are many and various luxuries.

For example, luxury cars, mansions, watches, etc.

Because I often go to high-end places, I wear famous brand clothes.

Sometimes, they also drove luxury cars in and out.

His fans thought he was a super rich second generation.

And he also intentionally or unintentionally created a name for himself as a super rich second generation.

It is precisely because of the title of this super rich second generation that he has brought him a large number of fans.

Relying on these fans, he made a lot of money.

But in fact, his real identity is not a super rich second generation at all, but just an ordinary working class.

There is no super rich father in the family, and his father is just an assembly line worker in a factory.

In recent years, small video live broadcasts have risen, and live broadcasts with goods have become a trend.

Many big Internet celebrities earn more money than some celebrities live broadcast.

This huge profit has made many people envious, and it has also made many people excited. Even many celebrities have started live streaming.