Chapter 327

The old butler has white hair and although his face is full of wrinkles, he is full of energy.

The old housekeeper, who is seventy years old this year, is a branch of the Wellsbart family.

But because he saved the head of the current Wellsbart family when he was a teenager, he was given the surname Wellsbart. The person who has truly become the master.

And for decades, it has won the trust of the owner.

It can be said that in the minds of the Wellsbart family, apart from themselves, the old butler is basically the most trusted person.

Therefore, even though the old butler was just a butler, even the first heir Wagner did not dare to neglect the old butler.

Because of this, this time Wagner's wedding banquet, the head of the Wellsbart family, was assured to be in charge of the old butler alone.

The old housekeeper didn't expect that he just walked away for a while.

Something happened in the banquet hall.

Molina's mother was the eldest daughter of Patriarch Wellsbart. .

Therefore, Jasmine is equivalent to the little lady of the Wellsbart family.

The old housekeeper also knew about Jasmine's willful and savage character.

However, Jasmine had always acted obediently and sensible in front of Patriarch Wellsbart and others before.

Unexpectedly, this time Jasmine would actually make such a big commotion with the guests from Huaguo directly in the banquet hall.

The old housekeeper who hurried over heard that Jasmine had offended all the Chinese guests in the banquet hall as soon as she said it.

My brain was buzzing as if it had exploded.

The old butler's body was faster than his brain.

By the time he came to his senses, he had already rushed to Jasmine.

Jasmine was looking at the pair of father and daughter from Huaguo in front of her with a look of disdain.

She didn't see the cold and stern gazes of other Hua people looking at her.

The next moment, she saw the old butler of the Wellsbart family rushing in front of her.

"Grandpa housekeeper, why are you here?"

Seeing the old butler, Jasmine immediately restrained her arrogance just now. There was also a flattering smile on his face.

In front of the old housekeeper, Jasmine could only pretend to be a good baby and dare not be presumptuous. After all, this is the owner's grandfather, the most trusted person.

"Miss Molina, please be careful with your words."

The old housekeeper glanced at Jasmine coldly, and Jasmine immediately felt a chill down her back.

The smile on his face also froze.

It's over, the old butler is angry.

The old housekeeper just gave Jasmine a cold look, and turned around quickly in less than two seconds.

A sincere smile immediately appeared on his face, and he bowed slightly to Qiao Daheng and Jon.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Qiao, Ms. Qiao. Ms. Jasmine has been suffering from a cold and fever for the past few days. She is a little confused, that's why she said those inappropriate words just now. She didn't mean to embarrass you, please forgive me. "