Chapter 212 That One

As the owner of a castle in the air, Qiushui has his own super luxurious large suite of more than 300 square meters, three bedrooms, two living rooms, a kitchen, a gym, and two cloakrooms.

The room that the receptionist arranged for the bodyguards was right next door to the Qiushui suite.

Next door to Qiushui's large suite, there are several five-person suites.

This area is exclusive to Qiushui.

There are special passages and password door locks.

Except for the staff, other people are not allowed to enter.

Qiu Shui entered his own room and looked around.

The two receptionists followed closely behind Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen.

"Some time ago, the manager asked someone to renovate the place. He said that the boss, you like the modern and simple style. From the overall decoration layout to the small toilet, the manager did it himself."

The two receptionists did not speak well of the manager in front of Qiushui, the boss.

But tell the truth.

Qiu Shui nodded after reading it.

After he won this castle in the sky, the manager called him and asked him what style of house he likes.

Qiu Shui casually said a modern minimalist style.

Unexpectedly, the manager directly transformed the place into the way he likes it.

Needless to say, everything contains modern high-tech and at the same time can achieve elegance.

Although Qiushui actually prefers the ancient style of the Renwang Mansion, this one is also very good.

From everything here, it can be seen that the manager has put his heart into it.

"Well, very good." Qiu Shui asked Lou Yuchen, "Do you like it?"

"Me?" Lou Yuchen froze for a moment.

"That's right." Qiu Shui tilted his head and asked Lou Yuchen, "Don't you live with me?"

As soon as Qiu Shui said this, everyone looked at Lou Yuchen.

"I'm in Shanghai, I have a place to live."

Lou Yuchen lived with Liang Zitao before.

Although Liang Zitao is also a rich second generation, he broke up with his family because of playing chess.

I have also played chess for a long time, and saved some money.

However, houses in Shanghai are too expensive.

Therefore, Liang Zitao did not buy a house either.

Lou Yuchen bought a house instead.

Just a house in Kyoto.

Therefore, both of them lived in rented houses in Shanghai.

"Are you going to separate from me?" Qiu Shui looked at Lou Yuchen startlingly and blinked, "Long-distance relationships are easy to break up."

"Long-distance relationship?" Lou Yuchen looked at Qiushui in disbelief.

Qiu Shui took it for granted, "That's right, even if you live next door instead of in the same house, it's considered a long-distance relationship."

They are both lovers now, why should they live separately.

It's not like there's no room here.

Besides, he just said that Lou Yuchen was the boss's wife in front of that many employees.