Chapter 284 We Are Professional Chess Players

Qiu Shui just felt angry when he shot He Ran, but Qiu Shui was not just angry when he shot this kid Tian Tian.

He was directly angry.

"Taking a shot at a child, is this the etiquette that your Sakura Kingdom maintains?"

In the international arena, the people of Sakura Country are a country of etiquette.

Although the people from the Cherry Blossom Country are very hypocritical, they are still very thoughtful on the surface.

Now, in front of the public, he has no scruples at all about attacking a child?

The cherry blossom player who pushed He Tiantian was filled with anger because he lost the game before.

After being beaten, he woke up instead.

Facing Qiushui's questioning, the cherry blossom player named Narita gritted his teeth and said, "I admit that it was my fault that I accidentally pushed that kid. At that time, it was also because your kid bumped into me on purpose first. I'm so angry."

He said it was his fault, but in fact he didn't mean to apologize at all.

The following words directly attributed the fault to the child He Tiantian.

As soon as Narita's words came out, not to mention Qiushui and others, even other chess players from Sakura Country also felt that there was something wrong with Narita's words.

They frowned and looked at Narita, wanting to say something, but they didn't say anything in the end.

"I bumped into you on purpose? What nonsense are you talking about? It was obviously when you were handing over, you walked out suddenly. We just walked a little faster every day, and we bumped into each other accidentally. You are such a big person, you are wronged A child, do you still want face?"

Liang Zitao did not expect that this native of Sakura Country would be so shameless.

"It was your children's fault, why didn't you admit it?"

Narita decided that it was the kid from Huaguo in front of him who bumped into him on purpose.

It must also be the kid from Huaguo who bumped into him.

Otherwise, if the news spread that he bullied children, then it would be impossible for him to survive in the Go world.

"Whether our child bumped into you on purpose, needless to say, just look at the surveillance. After all, the surveillance will not lie."

Qiu Shui was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and gave the bodyguard behind him a look.

The bodyguard immediately waved to the restaurant waiter not far away.

He took out a 100-yuan bill from his pocket and handed it to the waiter.

Then ask the waiter to copy the surveillance video just now.

The waiter happily accepted the 100 yuan bill and left.

When Narita saw that Qiushui really asked someone to copy the surveillance video, he panicked.

"etc."

He wanted to catch up with the waiter, but two bodyguards blocked him directly.

As for the other bodyguards, they surrounded the chess players from the other Cherry Blossom Kingdom.

"What are you trying to do?"

Seeing that they were surrounded by a group of people, the Sakura National Chess players panicked.