Chapter 263 Aggressive Method

"What did you say?" Second Aunt He stared at Qiu Shui in disbelief.

How dare this person talk to them like that?

Qiu Shui repeated what he said just now with no expression on his face.

"I said, our 50-square-meter private room can't accommodate your 50-ton body."

Although He Ergu and his family of three are indeed fat.

But Qiu Shui didn't think there was anything wrong. He doesn't discriminate against fat people.

It doesn't matter if you are fat or thin, as long as you are in good health.

However, once the family of three came in, they kept talking, hurting Fifth Uncle and the others in various ways.

This family of three obviously came to make trouble.

How could Qiushui give them a good look.

"You uneducated mud legs, you dare to talk to us like this, do you want to die? Look at me..." Before Second Aunt He finished cursing, Dad He slapped the table hard, ruthlessly She gave her a hard look, "Shut up. If you don't want to eat this meal, you can get out."

When Second Aunt He heard that Dad He wanted to let her go in front of so many people, she immediately felt ashamed.

Just when she was about to get angry, the second uncle on the side grabbed her hand and gave her a wink.

Only then did Second Aunt He remember the purpose of her and others' visit this time.

They came to destroy the marriage between He Ping and Qiu's family. I didn't come to quarrel with the Qiu family.

And if you annoy your elder brother because of this, the gain will outweigh the loss.

After giving Qiu Shui a hard look, she closed her mouth unwillingly.

After seeing that she finally shut up, Father He embarrassedly apologized to Qiu Shui, "I'm sorry, young man, my sister and brother-in-law were just joking, just kidding. Please don't take it to heart."

Originally Qiu Shui was really angry.

But seeing Father He humbly apologize to him like this, and seeing He Ping next to Qiu Shuanzi biting her lower lip and looking at her pleadingly.

Qiu Shui had no choice but to swallow the anger in his heart.

"It's okay, I was impulsive just now. I hope Uncle He doesn't mind."

Today was originally the day when Qiqiu's family and He's family discussed their marriage, and Qiushui didn't want to disturb everyone's good mood today because of Second Aunt He's unknowingly so-called family of three.

"I don't mind, I don't mind." Father He waved his hand quickly, then picked up the teacup on the table, and said to Uncle Wu and the others: "Grandpa Shuanzi, I'm really sorry. I'll toast you with tea instead of wine."

"Yes, I'm really sorry." Mama He also picked up the teacup.

"It doesn't matter."

Father He even lowered his posture so low. Fifth Uncle and Qiu Daqing quickly picked up the teacups. Clinked cups with He's father and He's mother.

However, as the chief culprit, He Ergu and the three of them sat motionless on the chair, as stable as Mount Tai.

Seeing Father He and the others apologizing on their behalf, not only did they not feel the slightest bit of guilt.