Chapter 221 Feng Zhen

After Liang Zitao saw Lou Yuchen's reply, he suddenly felt dizzy.

what's the matter.

It was agreed to take your time, why is it suddenly going to be hard?

Originally, Liang Zitao had discussed it with Lou Yuchen, so take it slowly. Wait until they let down their vigilance, and then give them a fatal blow.

But now, Lou Yuchen said that he was going to the banquet.

Then it is tantamount to alerting the snake in advance.

The Feng family will definitely be extremely vigilant.

Once the Feng family became vigilant, all their previous plans would not be able to be implemented, and all of them would have to be cancelled.

Obviously, it has been discussed before, why did Lou Yuchen suddenly change?

Why?

Just when Liang Zitao was sitting in the hall on the first floor, waiting for Lou Yuchen and Qiushui with great confusion.

Suddenly, there were various gasping sounds around.

No matter men or women, they all stared at the entrance of the ladder in dumbfounded.

Liang Zitao followed their gaze suspiciously, and the next second, he was also stunned.

The red and white figure walked towards him step by step.

The red figure is like the stunning and enchanting Bianhua, dangerous but alluring to the mind.

The white figure is like that elegant orchid, elegant and luxurious.

A beauty as beautiful as a goblin, suffocating.

A noble as the son of an emperor. Born high above, full of nobility.

Liang Zitao gasped when he saw it.

"hiss……"

Liang Zitao looked at the two people who walked in front of him, swallowed, and said, "Are you going to a banquet, or are you going to get married?"

"Didn't you ask us to dress up grandly?" Qiu Shui smiled lightly, "Besides, I just wore an extra tie than usual."

"Is it just a tie?" Liang Zitao wanted to refute Qiushui, but he looked Qiushui up and down.

Finding that, as Qiu Shui said, he changed into a casual suit and an extra tie. It's not really exaggerated.

However, although there is no difference in her attire from usual, she always feels that today's Qiushui is extraordinarily different.

Looking at Lou Yuchen again, he didn't dress up too much, he just changed into a different set of clothes.

However, it was this set of clothes that made him look different.

The cold and arrogant Banished Immortal before was gone, and now standing here is a cold and coquettish evildoer.

Liang Zitao was shocked when he saw Lou Yuchen put on this suit, "Are you serious?"

"The battle robe is already on, what do you think?" Lou Yuchen glanced at him lightly.

"Okay." Liang Zitao sighed deeply, "It's just that after tonight, you may have a hard time for a while."

That crazy woman of the Feng family, once she goes crazy, is the kind that the Feng family can't stop.

"It's hard? With me here, no one can harass Lou Yuchen." Qiu Shui thought Liang Zitao was worried that Lou Yuchen would be harassed by people at the banquet.