Chapter 335 Transition

It has only been a week since Qiu Shui came to the Stars and Stripes, and his name, the system's name, and Lou Yuchen's name have resounded throughout the upper echelons of the Stars and Stripes.

Even the upper echelons of the United States and the Cherry Blossom Country are familiar with their names.

After all, no one wants to easily provoke a person who can directly close down a nearly trillion-dollar, decades-old company at will.

And those people also got the news that Archibald's new female Patriarch is in the position of these three people behind the scenes.

And the hermit family in Huaguo officially let those high-ranking families abroad see their power.

The Murong family and the Zheng family who were still in China, who did not attend the wedding banquet of the Wellsbart family, learned that their family had become famous abroad because of their relationship with King Ren's Mansion.

Also very surprised.

When he learned what Qiu Shui had done abroad, he was even more shocked.

They had already guessed that King Ren's Mansion was very powerful.

I didn't expect it to be so strong.

They were able to directly replace the Patriarch of the Archibald family, the first family in the West. The power behind that was unimaginable.

The power of King Ren's Mansion is several times stronger than that in Huaguo.

After the Panqila company's accident, the stock of the devil gradually rebounded.

Reputation also gradually came back.

Because someone found out that the things that happened to the devil before were all deliberately slandered by Panqila company.

And those stores closed by the devil have reopened, even several more than before.

Mowang even took the opportunity to launch a new spring flagship product.

Among the new flagship products are women's and men's bags.

Although the high-end bags of the devil are also made of genuine leather.

Among them are crocodile leather bags, wallets, and shoe belts, which are famous for their top luxury.

However, those crocodile skins are all obtained from artificially farmed crocodiles that are legally farmed and legally traded.

It's just a crocodile. It took several years to grow from small to large, and then to the time when it was suitable for skinning.

Moreover, the processing technology of crocodile skin is also very difficult.

Therefore, the products that are really made of crocodile skin are expensive.

This time, the crocodile leather products that the Demon King is focusing on are crocodiles that have been carefully raised artificially a few years ago.

Precious crocodile skin, plus the joint name of Demon King and Dragon Embroidery.

Attracted the crazy pursuit of countless men and women.

Moreover, all the genuine leather products of the Demon King will be engraved with the corresponding leather origin and breeding number on the product logo.

The purpose is to enable people to clearly trace back to the correct source of the product.

This move of the Demon King further highlighted the unbearable situation of Pan Qila Company.