Chapter 316 You Guys Get Married

Liu Bin didn't expect that he was just lying in the hospital, and the trouble would come to him.

If it wasn't because he was seriously ill, the police would have taken him back to the police station for questioning.

After all, it is not a small crime to hit and run and slander and wrong others.

Since Wang Lan and Liu Daqing were already detained, they could not help Liu Bin.

The family of three committed crimes at this time.

Although Liu Bin couldn't be taken back to the police station for investigation because he was sick, the police could still work in the hospital.

In the end, because of the conclusive evidence, Liu Bin not only had to compensate his classmate more than 500,000 yuan in compensation, but also reputation loss. In the end, because of his hit and run, he slandered others.

Not to mention that his driver's license was revoked, he still needs to publicly apologize to his classmate.

And, you need to be detained.

However, this detention will not be carried out until after he recovers from his illness.

The Liu family couldn't afford the compensation.

If they could get it out, Wang Lan and Liu Daqing wouldn't be so desperate to let it go.

If the compensation cannot be paid, then Liu Bin will go to jail.

However, Liu Bin is also a little bit lucky.

He got a kidney.

However, transplanting a kidney requires a lot of surgical fees.

In the end, they had to buy the house in their hometown county to treat Liu Bin.

And when Liu Bin is cured, he can only wait to go to jail if there is not enough compensation.

After Qiushui knew the result, he didn't feel any fluctuations in his heart.

"Son, are you unhappy?" the system asked Qiu Shui strangely.

"There's nothing to be happy about. Without love, there is no ruthlessness. What happens to them in the future has nothing to do with me."

In Qiu Shui's heart, those three people had become a thing of the past.

This kind of punishment is what they asked for.

Qiu Shui didn't have a single point of participation.

Naturally, there will be no guilt.

It's just that they were disgusted, and Qiushui also punished them. There is nothing to worry about.

This matter is over.

The news that Qiu Shui's biological father, Li Feng, had returned from abroad spread throughout the circle of Kyoto.

Therefore, in the past two days, King Ren's Mansion has received a lot of invitations.

"System Dad, tell me, what are you going to do with these requests?"

Qiu Shui took a stack of greeting cards and put them on the table, asking the system.

"This system doesn't have that much time to meet them one by one."

The system turned its eyeballs, and suddenly said to Qiu Shui mysteriously: "Master, you have already agreed to Lou Yuchen's marriage proposal anyway, or you can get married while the system is still here. If you get married , there is a reason to invite these people to the door. This system will handle everything for you at once."