Chapter 317

On the day when the wedding invitations were sent out, the entire capital circle was basically a sensation.

Because no one thought that Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen would get married so soon.

Moreover, the wedding day is still so close.

Looking at the place where the wedding was held, it turned out to be in King Ren's Mansion.

Those who received the wedding invitation were not only surprised, but also happy.

After all, not everyone can receive this invitation from Qiu Shui.

At least, except for Qiushui's friends, the others who received the wedding invitations were all those above the second-tier circle in Kyoto.

When Ouyang Xu and others heard that Qiu Shui was going to get married, apart from being a little surprised, they didn't think there was any problem.

After all, Qiu Shui specially invited them to dinner at King Ren's Mansion before, and formally introduced Lou Yuchen as her boyfriend.

However, I was a little surprised that Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen would get married so soon.

It's really good to be rich.

At the very least, as long as the wedding plan is selected, it will be fine to hand it over to those professionals.

As for the ring, Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen had already discussed it.

No more custom rings.

Lou Yuchen's customized ring was used as a wedding ring. After all, the meaning of the ring is very good.

Wedding clothes should be customized in advance.

As soon as the news that Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen were getting married got out, Long Wenxiu and Long Teng came to the door directly.

Long Wenxiu said that she personally came to customize the wedding dresses for the two of them.

This can be regarded as a small reward for Qiushui's promise to help before.

And Long Teng also said that he would personally design and build a pair of watches for the two of them. Give it to the couple as a wedding gift.

There was a gift, so Qiushui was of course happy to accept it.

However, Qiu Shui also knew that Long Teng and Long Wenxiu came to King Ren's mansion today to find him, ordering clothes and watches, all incidentally.

When they came to the door today, they actually had something else to do.

According to their request, Qiu Shui brought back all the antiques from this auction.

Although the price is a bit outrageous, it does not disgrace the mission.

Long Wenxiu took out a file bag from her handbag and handed it to Qiu Shui.

"Mr. Qiu, this is the reward we negotiated before. You can see if you are satisfied."

Qiu Shui took the file bag and took out two documents from it.

No, to be precise, it should be an equity transfer agreement.

One is a 25% stake in Longxiu.

The other is a 25% stake in Longteng.

"You want to give me these shares?"

Qiu Shui was a little shocked.

Although in terms of market value, the combined 25% shares of these two companies may be around 700 billion.

The System Forces Me to Show off My Wealth [Book Two]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें