Chapter 347 Leak

After the confession banquet, the old man was about to leave.

Forbe is absolutely reluctant.

Qiu Shui knew that the old man was going back to the system space, but he didn't think it was a big deal.

But it's still necessary to put on a show.

Therefore, on the surface, he looked reluctant and sent the old man out of the house.

Uncle Fu also wanted to send the old man to the airport in person, but the old man refused.

After all, if it's going to the airport, it's not wearing a bag.

Seeing the old man's car drive away, Uncle Fu burst into tears.

Qiu Shui said helplessly: "Uncle Fu, my dad just went out to deal with some things. It's not like he won't come back forever. You don't have to do this."

Uncle Fu wiped his tears of reluctance, and said: "Oh, it's been so many years. It's been so hard to wait for the little master to come back. In my heart, I can't bear it. Every time I see the little old man, it's like seeing the old man. The two are so, so much alike."

I didn't feel it at first, but I got along with it in the past few days.

Fu Bo noticed some slight behaviors and small movements of Li Feng. He speaks and acts exactly like the old man.

Uncle Fu has been with the old man for decades.

He couldn't be more familiar with the old man.

Originally, he thought that Qiu Shui and the old man were the most similar.

After all, no matter the way of doing things, or the talent in chess.

They are all very similar to the old man.

However, until Li Feng came back.

Until I got along with Li Feng.

Only then did Uncle Fu realize that the one who resembles the old man the most is Li Feng.

If it weren't for Li Feng's face, it wouldn't be very similar to the old man. He almost thought that the master was resurrected.

The corner of Qiu Shui's mouth twitched a little stiffly, thinking to himself, it's no wonder it doesn't look like it. That would have been a person.

Of course, it was impossible for him to say that.

Lou Yuchen saw Qiushui's unnatural expression, thinking that he was reluctant to leave his father.

Putting his arms around Qiushui's shoulders, he said comfortingly, "Dad said, he will come back after dealing with overseas affairs."

Qiu Shui knew that Lou Yuchen had misunderstood, but he couldn't explain it.

So, just nod along, "Yeah, I know."

In fact, it is estimated that there will be three years, and Li Feng will not come back.

Because after three years, the system can change its appearance.

When Qiu Shui thought of all his gold bars fed to the system, his heart ached.

He finally realized how difficult it is to raise a child.

Especially the raised one is a gold-eating beast.

A catty of gold a day.

"Let's go back to the house."

Lou Yuchen returned to King Ren's Mansion with Qiu Shui in his arms.