Chapter 297 Main System

The system didn't know that Qiu Shui was guessing that the old man was the main system's business.

After it blocked Qiu Shui, it immediately went to find the old man.

At this time, two handsome men were sitting in front of the chessboard.

One of them is the old man in white, Li Chaoyang.

The other one, with a silver hair, looks quite exquisite and perfect.

His beauty is so beautiful that it doesn't seem like a real person.

At this time, the silver-haired man with slender fingers was holding a black chess piece, which landed on the chessboard.

As a result, Li Chaoyang, who was sitting opposite, showed a sly smile after seeing the fallen black chess piece.

The white chess in his hand fell with a "snap", and he smiled and said to the silver-haired man, "You lost."

At this time, Li Chaoyang was not as strict as he was in front of Qiushui.

On the contrary, there are more active young people.

There is brilliance in the eyes.

"You lose, but you have to keep your promise. Bring the things."

Li Chaoyang stretched out his palm towards the person opposite.

"Okay, here you are."

The man took off a jade pendant from his waist and put it in Li Chaoyang's hands without hesitation.

After Li Chaoyang got the jade pendant, there was a smug smile on his face.

With a wave of his hand, he said, "Okay, from now on, your main system can retire. Those children, I will take over."

The man shook his head, his face was full of pampering, "Okay, I'll leave it to you."

Suddenly, the two seemed to feel something, and they both looked to the left at the same time.

I saw a chubby, fluffy little white ball, humming a little song, flying towards them.

"Ma'am, ma'am, the host has been fooled by this system, and this system really..."

The system flew over excitedly, but after seeing the silver-haired man sitting opposite Li Chaoyang, the smile on his face froze instantly.

"Master... master system..."

Damn, why is Master System here?

Didn't he say he was going on a business trip?

So, the main system is on a business trip, is it here for a business trip?

When facing Li Chaoyang, the silver-haired man whose body was as gentle as a jade spring breeze, immediately became stern after seeing the system of showing off his wealth.

"What kind of image do you have? Didn't I say that you can no longer be turned into a ball?"

The small system immediately hid behind Li Chaoyang in fear, and while grabbing Li Chaoyang's collar, he argued in a low voice: "This system is not a ball now, this system is a cute white ball elf."

The white ball elf is a species unique to another world.

Before the small system came here, I saw it once.

I like it very much. Therefore, in the system space, I changed my image into the appearance of a white ball elf.

However, Lord Main System doesn't like things like balls.