Chapter 216 Single Family Villa

A lot of money to invite three chess players to join the club?

Deduct 1 billion Chinese dollars if you fail?

Qiu Shui couldn't help covering his chest, it was killing him.

For this task, he will spend money if he succeeds, and if he fails, his money will be deducted.

Qiu Shui took a deep breath.

He comforted himself and said, it's okay, at least he can get a reward if he succeeds.

According to the character of the system, the reward will definitely not be bad.

The more severe the punishment for failure, the more severe the reward.

Moreover, there is no time limit for this task, so take your time...

Qiu Shui was rejoicing.

Then, the system beep came again.

"The specified time for the mission is 7 days. If the host cannot complete the mission within the stipulated time, it will be considered a mission failure."

Qiu Shui: Very good, the system also blocked the back road.

As if the system didn't feel Qiushui's resentment, it was still in Qiushui's mind, and it was circling around Qiushui's heart, "Come on, host, Dad is optimistic about you."

Qiu Shui's mouth twitched. He is not such a father who cheats his son.

Lou Yuchen on the side saw Qiu Shui covering his chest for a while, and a painful expression for a while.

Thinking that he was not feeling well, he quickly said, "What's the matter? Is it uncomfortable there?"

Qiu Shui came back to his senses, smiled faintly with difficulty, and said, "It's okay, I just feel that being slapped in the face makes me feel uncomfortable."

"Slap in the face?" Lou Yuchen was puzzled.

Liang Zitao and the others also looked at Qiushui, not understanding what he meant.

Qiu Shui smiled awkwardly, "That's right, all those who were optimistic have been poached away, that's slapping me in the face of Qiu Shui."

Now that the mission has come, Qiu Shui can only accept it.

He folded his hands on his chest, and said to Liang Zitao with a serious look: "Tell me quickly, which Go team is it?"

Before the Holy Chess Club, it rushed to the top three of Wei B.

One and two were poached by the cooperative club held by Sakura Country.

Some of the remaining players were also poached by other professional Go teams.

Now, the person Liang Zitao is looking for has not been obtained yet. In a blink of an eye, he was dug up again.

This is simply not paying attention to Lou Yuchen, the chess god!

"It's from the Zhongtian Go team. They lost to us last year. This year, it seems that they have attracted a very powerful investor and paid them a high price of investment. Let them rob and poach people with a lot of money. The reason is Able to rush through the armor."

The Zhongtian Go team is already a veteran Go team. Liang Zitao knew them well.

The previous team almost disbanded because they couldn't find investment.

This year, I don't know where to attract a very powerful investor, and invested a lot of money in them.

That's why they paid a high price and poached the person they liked.