Chapter 268 Show Off Wealth

When Yang Kun was in school, he was the kind of person who liked to compete with others and show off.

After so many years, not only has his personality not changed, but it has even worsened.

Qiushui saw that Yang Kun had bad intentions, but since Qiushui had the father of the system, he was fearless.

"I'm playing chess now."

After becoming a professional chess player, Qiu Shui felt that this was a serious profession.

As for other Demon King brand companies, bosses with castles in the air, those are all side jobs.

"Play chess?" Yang Kun covered his mouth and smiled as if he had heard some joke, "Qiu Shui, don't you just learn how to play Go?"

In recent years, due to the vigorous development of professional Go in China, the number of large and small competitions has increased a lot. The bonus is so rich that many people are jealous.

Therefore, many people ran to play Go.

In Yang Kun's company, there was a person who resigned on a whim and went to play Go.

However, without talent, playing chess is a joke.

Entertainment is okay, but if you really want to eat chess as a meal, not everyone can do it.

At least Yang Kun's colleague couldn't do it.

"Is there a problem?" Qiu Shui glanced at Yang Kun lightly.

"Of course there is a problem. There is a colleague in our company who resigned in order to play chess. Then he ran to participate in some fixed-stage match. As a result, guess what he is doing now?" Yang Kun looked at Qiushui with a half-smiling smile.

Qiu Shui didn't answer his fault, but a male student beside him couldn't help asking curiously.

"What's going on now? He succeeded in setting a segment?"

"Of course it's impossible. There are at least hundreds of thousands of people who want to participate in the fixed-stage competition every year. There are only tens of thousands of people who can really participate in the fixed-stage competition. And there are only a few people who can successfully determine the stage. Ten people. This is even more difficult than the entrance exam to Kyoto University."

"My colleague only studied it for a month or two. In the end, he didn't even qualify to participate in the fixed-stage competition. Now his job is gone, and he can't play chess anymore. He can only go home and eat his old age."

Speaking of this, Yang Kun couldn't help but put a straight face on his face, and began to preach to Qiu Shui, "Qiu Shui, as an old classmate, don't dislike me for speaking harshly. After all, my colleague still has parents to chew on behind, and you don't have any. So I think If you want to take playing chess as a job, I advise you to give up early."

"Yang Kun, what are you talking about? What's wrong with playing chess? Maybe Qiushui has that kind of talent." The female student sitting next to Yang Kun couldn't bear Yang Kun bullying Qiushui.

She had a good impression of Yang Kun before. I feel that Yang Kun's family is not only rich, but also capable.

Moreover, people can still look good.

Of course, this kind of wealthy son-in-law cannot be let go.

All the people here, except Yang Kun and Mu Ziyang who are rich, all families are very ordinary. Personal ability and work are also average.

Yang Kun flaunted his wealth in front of everyone before, and everyone thought it was normal. Also happy to flatter him.

However, since Yang Kun didn't understand the truth of the matter, he belittled and slandered Qiushui in various ways.