Chapter 270 Ding Xiaoxue

Ding Xiaoxue is the boss of Hongcai Trading, Ding Hongcai's only daughter.

Her facial features followed her mother's, with beautiful looks and fair skin.

The figure is thick and slender, not thin or fat, just right.

It is a veritable Bai Fumei.

Ding Xiaoxue had heard her father Ding Hong mention Zhou Dagang a long time ago.

Ding Hong just likes to play basketball, and Zhou Da just happens to be the best basketball player in the company.

In addition, Zhou Dagang is upright and reliable, and has outstanding work ability.

That's why Ding Hong had the idea of ​​introducing Zhou Dagang to his daughter.

I talked to Ding Xiaoxue early in the morning.

But Ding Xiaoxue directly refused.

It's not that she dislikes Zhou Dagang's lack of money, it's just that Ding Xiaoxue is the kind of person who doesn't like other people to arrange for her. Not even his own father.

If she wants to find a boyfriend, she must be pleasing to her eyes and like him.

After Ding Xiaoxue refused, Ding Hongcai felt a little pity in his heart.

But it was not necessary for Ding Xiaoxue to chat with Zhou Dagang.

Put this thought aside for now.

Until Zhou Dagang borrowed a car.

He borrowed an ordinary car, but Zhou Dagang actually returned a sports car.

Ding Hong instantly thought that Zhou Dagang was that kind of super rich second generation.

However, Zhou Dagang denied it.

Ding Hongcai wondered if Zhou Dagang wanted to conceal his identity on purpose.

Just taking advantage of the basketball game with another company, let Zhou Dagang bring his friends.

Good guy, those friends of Zhou Dagang are better than each other.

All of them are very rich. It's not a luxury watch, it's a luxury car.

With so many rich friends, how could Zhou Dagang be an ordinary person.

Of course, such a wealthy son-in-law cannot be let go.

Therefore, Ding Hongcai pretended to be ill and tricked his daughter Ding Xiaoxue back from abroad.

In fact, besides Zhou Dagang, it was also because of Ding Hong that Ding Xiaoxue was tricked back because he really missed his daughter.

Ding Hong had just heard from Ding Xiaoxue on the phone that she wanted to stay and work abroad.

Ding Hongcai is of course also a supporter of his daughter's dream, but he doesn't want his child to stay abroad.

And it is too far away, and the environment abroad is very chaotic. Or domestic security.

Ding Xiaoxue is filial.

Hearing that his father was ill, he immediately prepared his luggage and came back.

Originally, according to the normal situation, there was still more than a month before the official graduation.

But she had already obtained her graduation certificate ahead of schedule.

So, you can come back directly.

Unexpectedly, after returning, Ding Xiaoxue found out that her father was lying.