Chapter 337 It Will Be All Right

The system sitting in the front row suddenly looked back at Qiushui, his eyes full of disbelief.

Did it get it wrong?

What did the host just say?

Threaten it?

But Qiu Shui looked at it firmly.

In my mind, I said to it: "I remember, you said that you have a system that was once threatened by the host and did something that violated the regulations of the main system. In the end, the system was fine, and was forcibly released by the main system. The binding of the host. And the host was destroyed by the main system because of this."

"Show off the wealth system, didn't you always want to complete the task as soon as possible, and unbind me?"

"Then I will give you a chance now. Listen carefully. I order you to save people, otherwise, I will publish everything about your system online so that the whole world will know."

With his right hand, Qiushui picked up the mobile phone on the side armrest, and looked at the system with a threatening gaze.

The flaunting of wealth system once joked with Qiu Shui once, and the system said with a smile at that time that the host was simply an idiot. To do something that threatens the system.

And that system is a stupid system, it was threatened so easily.

In the end, the stupid system was unbound by the main system, and after the host died, he actually cried.

Later, that system was forcibly erased by the main system and assigned to another host.

At that time, Qiu Shui also asked the system if he knew what kind of system that system was.

The Show off Wealth System said it didn't know, because that happened before it was born. It's also heard from other systems.

Now, the host of that stupid system is still on the sixth place in the list of fastest host deaths.

The speaker has no heart, but the listener has heart.

When Qiu Shui heard this, he felt a little strange.

Logically speaking, the system cannot be threatened.

After all, between the system and the host, the system is the one that holds the initiative.

If the system is unwilling, it is impossible for the host to threaten the system.

Unless, that system is voluntarily threatened.

However, Qiu Shui at the time also felt that threatening a system's behavior would eventually cost him his life. Really stupid.

However, now he suddenly seemed to understand the host a little bit.

Maybe that host also encountered a situation like his last resort.

That's why he did something that was extremely stupid in the eyes of the system.

But now, Qiu Shui has done the same stupid thing.

"Host host, do you know what you are talking about?"

The system's eyes widened in disbelief.

It was shocked and said in Qiushui's mind: "If you announce the affairs of this system, you will die."

It had already told Qiushui from the beginning of the binding.

Never disclose anything about the system.

Not at all.

Otherwise, Qiushui, the host, would trigger the system's self-destruct defense mechanism.