Chapter 37-Will They Accept Me?

Start from the beginning

Just them his phone goes off and he answered "Alec?... Yeah, we are good...... I'm sure she is upset .....Alright, I will tell them. See you in a minute."

Dr. Roberts looked at us "They are on their way back and should be here soon. He also said she already thinks we are going to pull away from her so we better be nice to her. I can tell you guys are protective of her, but so is Alec. He has been with her since she was taken and has seen her through times I am not sure any of us can. With that being said, do not underestimate him. He is quick, strong, and smart."

Just then the back door opened.

*****

Emily Pov

I walked into the apartment and the guys are talking to Phil. Luke and Gabe jump up to help with the bags.

"We will take that Sunshine. You just sit down." Gabe said, taking the bags from me as Luke took the bags from Alec.

"First Sugar, now Sunshine. They are giving you some accurate nicknames for people you just met." Alec smiled.

"What can I say, the names so far have not been bad."

Alec sat in a chair next to Phil and I sat down on the couch between Victor and Sean.

"Thanks for getting the food guys" Nathan grinned. "I was getting hungry."

Just then Silas stomach rumbled and we all looked at him. He walked over to stand in front of me, got on his knees and bowed in front of me with his arms outstretched "Goddess, please bestow on me nourishment. I am a mere mortal man and need energy to worship you. Please here my plea and grant me food?"

Laughing, Luke walked up to him with his plate and says "Here you go. Partake in the food of great Greek warriors. Your Gyros and fries awaits."

Extending my hand towards Luke "Ask of your goddess and it shall be provided. Go now and enjoy." I say waving my right hand as I dismissed him.

Now everyone is laughing as he sat by my feet and started to eat, while Luke and Gabe pass out everyone's order.

Although they all started to eat, my nerves were to bad to eat. My hands were shaking and my stomach was tied up in knots. I wondered what they are thinking and if they still want to be my friends. I know I just met these men and now that they know my past, I am scared they will leave. Everyone has a dark side and now they know mine. I'm not perfect like they probably thought. They may blame me like mom and dad.

Victor leant over and asked me "what's wrong my queen?"

I turned to him and tried to smile, but I don't think it came off right as he frowned and his eyes flaired.

"I'm ok. My stomach just upset and I can't eat a lot right now. I am just going to munch on my fries."

"Emily."

I look over to Owen as he spoke "I want you to know that we do not think any less of you. In fact the amount of bravery and trust you just showed us is humbling."

"Yeah Beautiful, After all you have gone through and to be so resilient shows us just how beautiful and strong of a person you are inside and out. We all are in awe of you" said Sean.

"Yeah Puff Puff. It's not you we have the issue with. It's with Damien." says Nathan.

"See, I told you they would not think any less of you. You worry to much sis." says Alec.