Chapter 49-Brotherly Love and Support

Alec Pov

As I come back from the Men's room, I see Emily talking to another woman but I can't make out who it is. As I approached them I heard Emily talking "Thanks for the advice and the card. I will definitely give you a call. It's good to see you again."

"Likewise. We will have to get together, darling, to go shopping and catch up."

"Well, who are you going shopping with Sis?" I say walking up on the side of them.

Turning towards me, Emily says "Alec, this is Liubys. You remember her, don't you?"

"Aw, Yes. I could not forget her. How are you doing? It's been a while since I have seen you." I said as I gave her a hug.

"Alec, darling, it's been too long. I am doing well. How are you doing?" she smiled in her cute Cuban accent, as she stepped out of the hug.

"I am doing better and thank you again."

"You're welcome Darling. I enjoyed sticking it to him. Although, I am not happy he got out." Liubys stated angrily.

"Yeah, I heard rumors about how he got out early."

"Really. What have you heard, Alec? I will tell you what I have afterwards, so please tell me what you think. Maybe we can get work together to get his sick bastard."

"Yeah, I have not had a change to ask you this week. What have you heard or know?" Emily interjected.

"Well, I heard they were pressured from two of his power clients to let him out in order to protect themselves. But I think he just called in a favor from someone he knows so he could get out." I replied.

"I heard it was his new business partner that got him out. She wanted to work with him due to his connections, and he came recommended from a family member of hers." Liubys replied.

"Have you figured out who she is yet?" I asked.

"Not yet. She appears to be elusive or flying under to radar. We can't get a bead on who she is yet."

"Just like his lady friend." says Emily smiling at me. I just roll my eyes at her and shake my head.

"I just wish he was not out. It's just nerve wracking. I feel like at any moment, he will pop up and cause more problems or go after someone I care about. Especially after the he just contacted me with the note on the car." Emily continued.

"I know Emily. I have my private investigator on it, and when I find something out I will let you and Alec know. I am still your attorney and I care about you. Not just as a client, but as a friend. I want him to suffer for all the days of his life for what he did. I have been in contact with the Toma team this week, so they know what I know as well. I will make sure he is under the ground. I was able to get him the last time and I will get him again. I promise you that. Oh, I see my husband just got here. Let me go before he gets lost in the sea of people. I will be in touch so we can plan our get together girlie. You two have a great night."