Chapter 66-Looking Good

Emily Pov

"Darlin, you are going to leave them breathless. You look so hot."

"Thanks Adam." I say as I look at myself in the mirror. I have on a long sleeve, cowl neck, fitted royal blue turtleneck Sweater Dress with over the knee nude boots. I know Silas mentioned this was his favorite color and since he is doing this for me, the least I can do is look good for him. My hair is hanging down in loose curls and I have on a long silver pendant necklace and silver hoop earrings.

"Adam, you guys worked your magic on me."

"Well, we hardly had to do any work. All you needed was to relax and unwind. You are naturally beautiful."

'Well, thank you. I needed this. It's been the perfect day. A massage, body wrap, manicure, pedicure, hair done and make up. I feel beautiful. No, like a queen, or a goddess. Like I can take on anything."

"Just make sure you take a picture of their reactions."

Janet comes to the door and says "Adam, Victor is here for you two. Emily, you look great."

"Thank you Janet. You and your staff are awesome. I am excited to see them as well."

"Well. Give Adam and I a minute and then come out. I want to make sure I see his reaction."

I nod and they walk out. I look at myself in the mirror one last time to make sure I look good and my outfit just right. I need to thank the guys for this lovely day. I really feel special, and it was just what I needed. I am a little nervous they are being nice to let me down gently if they tell me they want nothing to do with me, or I am wrong because I like them all. I know it's possible as I have seen the Anderson and Toma teams together. I would love to get to know them that way, but who knows. Hell, they may all have girlfriends or be in a relationship with this Sang lady. I put all those thoughts out of my head as I put on my belted nude wrap coat and grab my clutch. I am glad my coat covers my dress so it will be a surprise to all of them when I take off my coat. As I look in the mirror, I notice there is only 2 inches between the top of my boots to the bottom of my dress. Taking a deep breath, I open the door and head out to meet Victor.

Victor Pov

As I stand talking to Adam and Janet in the lobby, I wonder where Emily is. I text my brothers to let them know I was here so they could leave Mr. Blackbourne's home.

"Hi Victor."

I turn towards the voice and I immediate grab the counter with one hand. She looks breathtaking. I hear chuckling behind me and I know it's Adam, but I can't take my eyes off of her. I am trying my best to be the gentleman I am and not stare, but I simply can't take my eyes away from her.

"Close your mouth Victor. You will catch flies." whispers Adam jokingly.

"She looks great doesn't she?" Asked Janet from beside me. All I can do is nod my reply.

"Now you see why all the guys and some women have been trying to catch her eye all day." states Adam behind me. I refuse to acknowledge that the fact that people have been trying to flirt or get her attention today is upsetting me. We will deal with that tonight. I know I am not going to be the only one affected tonight. Gabe has outdone himself again.

"Victor, are you alright? You look a little flushed?"

Releasing the breath I did not realize I was holding, I reply "Yes, I am fine Emily. I am just a little warm in my coat. You look beautiful. Are you ready to go? Your chariot awaits."

"Thank you Victor, and yes I am." she says smiling at me.

I turn to Janet and shake her hand "Thank you Janet again for doing this on such short notice. You have a great evening."

"You're welcome. Bring Emily back anytime."

We wave and exit the spa. As she walks out I watch her hips as it reminds me of a metronome. I can see the rhythm in her walk and I start to hum it.

"What are you humming Victor? It sounds nice."

"Oh, it's just something that just popped in my head."

"Well, I like it." she says as she pulls her legs into the car. I close the door and walk behind the car so I can adjust myself real quick. I open the driver's door and slide behind the wheel.

"Nice car Victor. The seats are so soft." she says as she caresses the seat. I start the car and turn on the heat.

"Thank you my Queen. Shall we proceed? Your court awaits your presence for dinner."

Laughing she says: "Yes, my King. Let us go for we shall not have the court waiting on their queen."

As I pull out of the lot and head to the restaurant, I say to myself that I can't wait to see my brothers' reactions.