Chapter 42-Relaxing Night

Emily Pov

I know how hard this is on Alec and I don't want him to feel left out or that I am pushing him to the side since the Blackbourne team is here. After Phil and I reassured him and the friendly invite from the guys, we walked over to the couch and sat down. Heart came over and sat next to Alec to beg for some of his food.

We ate while the guys asked me about my agenda for the next couple of weeks. Gabe is going to me my assistant since he has experience in planning events. He was excited about that since he gets to follow me around and help out. Lord knows I could use one.

Phil and Alec are adamant about me brushing up on my self defense skills and my weapons training. So I will be doing that tomorrow afternoon with Alec after I go shopping with Gabe, Victor and Silas to get the things in need for the Academy Ball. Gabe and Nathan were going with me to the community meeting on Wednesday. The guys were upset that they could not go to the club opening with me. I only had 3 tickets and Alec and my two girlfriends were going to celebrate before they moved. Victor said he could get them in and in a VIP room. I don't know how he did it, but he did it in less than 5 minutes. I need to figure out his secret.

They told me their plan for the after parties and I must say, I liked it. Owen and Kota asked Alec if he was available to be with Gabe and I on Saturday. Alec was glad to be included and immediately said yes. I just squeezed his hand, leaned over and whispered to him it will be just like old times, but in a better way. I also reminded them about the private security firm that I use for security and the personal security of the artist. I advised them security will be there at all times in both plain clothes and in uniform. I suggested North, Nathan and Kota to wear street clothes and I will advise my security team they will be in the VIP Lounge so if anything happens, they will be fine. They nodded their thanks.

Since next week with the Academy Training, they will be in and out of meetings and training. Alec agreed he will be with me until Thursday. He has to go out of town and will not be back until the following Monday. I was happy Alec was staying with me next week. I glanced at Alec and he was smiling so that made me feel good.

They wanted to know about my two Valentine parties. I told them the first one was a traditional Valentine day party and they wanted it casual. We decided who would come to that party. The second one was the annual street Valentine day party for the local kids. It was on the community center's property and this year they wanted a street theme. They were all excited about that. I just could not see Owen in street clothes. This would be interesting to see.

A couple of the guys want to go back to dong academy work to keep them busy and their skills sharp and Phil said he will talk to my parents for them. They said its nothing personal. I understand but it still hurts my feelings a little.

Alec and Phil said they had to leave when I said I wanted to watch a movie. The guys said they would stay and watch it. I hugged Phil and Alec good bye before they said goodbye to the guys and left. I show Sean where my movies are and settle in on the couch. Gabe moved to sit next to me and Sean sat down on the other side of me. The guys were in a talkative mood and I don't blame them. We definitely need a distraction after this day and why not unwind with nine cute guys right?

Gabe Pov

As we sit here watching the last of the movie, Emily is leaning against me sleeping. She made it half way through the movie before she went to sleep. I can imagine it's been a long day for her. I had my arm on the back of the couch while watching Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift. After the business was handled, she relaxed and so did we. We all laughed and joked with her while eating a Kool-Aid Pie after Alec and Phil left. She is always coming up with things to eat that no one has heard of to eat or drink. Who the fuck ever heard of a Kool-Aid Pie. Anyway. We told her about ourselves, some of the missions we went on, some of the good times we had with each other.

She told us about her girlfriends who are moving away and how she will miss them, but is so happy and proud of them. She told us more about her about herself, and we all had a great time with the music playing and teasing each other. I miss this a lot and I'm glad we got to just kick back and relax.

I was not the only one shocked when she asked us to spend the night with her before we started the movie. She said she did not want to be by herself at nights anymore. We worked out a rotation and put Alec on there. Mr. B will ask him about the dates tomorrow. I am staying tonight with her in her room, while Nathan and Victor sleep in what we call the swing room. They wanted to try out the beds since they did not get to last night. Doc said he will be staying in the other guest room just in case. The rest of them are going home. I better wake her up so she can say goodnight before the guys leave.

"Hey Sunshine, wake up" I say as I lightly tap her right shoulder. She turned her head into my shoulder and groaned. I smiled and Doc chuckled as he was sitting on the other side of her and could hear her.

"Hey beautiful, wake up. The guys are leaving. Don't you want to say goodbye to them?" Doc asked as he rubbed her arm.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me and smiled. Right then and there, she put a spell on me with those eyes and I knew in that moment I would do anything for her.

"Come on Sunshine. Its time to tell the guys good bye for the night." I whispered softly.

"So soon?" she asked.

"Yes, well some lady wanted to watch an action movie and then went to sleep before the action stated." Kota smiled.

"Sorry guys. We can watch another movie next time." she said

"It can be something scary so you can sit next to me." Nathan grinned.

"Alright. It's a date. If it's too scary and I have nightmares, I am going to get you."

"You can get me anytime you like" he teased back.

"Whatever. You guys be careful. Don't forget to make keys for you all." she said as she yawned. "Alright guys. I am going to bed. You all have a good night and I will see you later." she states sleppy

We all say good night as she walked to her room with Heart right behind her wagging his tail.