Chapter 3-In Need of Some Rest

Mr. Blackbourne Pov

While waiting on Sean I decided to send a group text message to Mr. Coleman, Mr. Taylor and Mr. Morgan.

Mr. Blackbourne: Dr. Roberts made an appointment tomorrow at 10 am for us to meet with an event planner for Luke’s Birthday. 

Mr. Morgan, please pick up Mr. Taylor and Mr. Coleman and meet us at Dr. Greens Condo at 9:30 am.

Gabe: Oy! So he thinks I can't fucking plan a party for my best friend?

Victor: Alright. Where are we going?

North: WHAT THE FUCK GABE! Its about Luke, not you showing off. We all know you can throw one hell of a party.Mr. Blackbourne, but what do I tell Luke when he asks where I am going tomorrow?

Gabe: Damn right North. Just don't you guys forget it!

 Lifting my glasses with my left hand and rubbing the bridge of my nose with my right hand. I fell a headache coming on as I sigh and type my reply’s. 

Mr. Blackbourne: Mr. Coleman, it's not that you cannot plan the party, it is simply that we will be busy on several missions in the upcoming months, and you will not have the time to devote to it as you would like. 

Mr. Morgan, we are going to Events with Sway. I need you to search and see what you can find about this company and its owner. 

Mr. Taylor, if Mr. Taylor inquires about your whereabouts, tell him you are attending a meeting with us. If he requires more information, he can contact me. After the appointment, we will have lunch and discuss what Mr. Morgan discovers and the meeting also.

Gabe: Oy, didn’t they do the Black and White Ball last year? Of course I'm going. I have to make sure they do ir right.

Victor: I will have that information tomorrow for us. North, I will pick you up first and then pick up Gabe.

North: Thanks Mr. Blackbourne. Get your head out your ass Gabe. We all know you can throw a kick assparty. Thanks Vic for picking me up first.

Mr. Blackbourne: Very well gentlemen. We will see you tomorrow morning. If you have any problems or concerns, let me know.

As Sean approached, I stood and placed my phone in my pocket. He looked tired and ready to sleep. As we walk out the door, I say “I have confirmed with Mr. Coleman, Mr. Morgan, and Mr. Taylor that they will be meeting us at your place tomorrow at 9:30. Mr. Morgan will be running a background check on the business and the owner. We will discuss his findings as well as the meeting at lunch tomorrow."

“You just have to know everything before you commit to anything. She is an event planner Owen, not a spy. Relax, it's just a meeting and nothing is set in stone."

“Sean, you know I just like to make sure I have all the information before we make a decision. You have been working a lot more hours Sean. I thought you were going to take a break for a couple of days.”

Sean yawned and said "We have three doctors out and Dr. Roberts needed the help.”

“At least you're off tomorrow. Sean, what do you want for lunch?"

On a sigh he replied, “My bed with a side of my pillow.”

“Sean, you need to eat, and we will stop to get something for you to take home."

“Yes Dad.”

As soon as we pull out of the parking lot, Sean leant back in the seat and went to sleep. I stopped and got him a sandwich and salad to eat. As we pull up in front of his condo, he woke up. I made sure he got inside and put the food in the fridge. 

Sean said he was going to bed and will see me tomorrow. As I head home, I know we all need some rest because we are in for a busy couple of months.