Chapter 78-What The???

Emily Pov

Oh goodness, I hope I make it in time I think to myself, as I run down to my room so the guys can use the guest bathroom.

When I open my bedroom door, the sight before me made me scream and the bathroom is forgotten.

There on the wall beside the bed written in blood in bold letters, with the blood dripping down the wall, was a sign. THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS. YOU ARE MINE! There was a heart under the explanation point and underneath that laying against the wall are three mannequins. One had a picture of Gabe on the front, one had a picture of Victor and the last one had a picture of Nathan. I raised my hands and notice they are red and sticky.

"NO, NO, NO.... " I scream loudly and repeatedly. This is too much and all too familiar, I think to myself as I feel myself shaking.

I turn and Silas is right there behind me. I start sobbing as he wraps his arms around me, picks me up and walks me back out my room. I hear Luke running behind as he carries me out my home and places me in the back seat of the car with Heart. I lok up and notice I left red hand prints on Silas dark blue shirt.

I reach for Heart and just hold him as I shake and cry. If he would have been here, who knows what would have happened to him. I am so grateful I took him with me. I just hold him as he licks my tears away.

"Emily, stay in the truck with Luke. I am going to take a look around. I will be right back."

"NO! You can't leave me Hercules. Neither of you can leave me."

"I redlined Owen." Luke said as "Hot Potato" from The Wiggles plays from his phone. Luke went to move out of the truck and I grab his shirt so he can't leave.

Luke looks at me with concerned eyes and just nods. I let go of his shirt and as I hear Owen saying he was in a meeting at the Diner, but they are all on their way. He asked us to stay put until they arrive.

"Where are Nathan, Gabe and Victor? Where are they? They have to be here. I need to see everyone to make sure they are fine." Heart barks and I release the death grip I have on him as I look down at him.

"Calm down Sugar, they are coming." Not even one minute later I see North's Jeep pull up, followed by Owen in his BMW, and Axel and Corey in Axel's Suburban.

Luke got out the truck as Owen shouts 'report Luke'. I slide out behind him holding Heart and notice everyone is here but Sean, Victor, Nathan and Gabe. "Where are Victor, Sean, Nathan and Gabe? Are they alright? I need to see them. Where are they?"

"Doc is two minutes away. Victor, Gabe, and Nathan are on a mission. What's going on Baby Girl?"

"I opened the door to my room to go to the bathroom and I...I.. I need someone to call them to make sure they are alright."

I glanced at Kota and I run to him begging "Kota, please you have to call them. Something is not right here."

He hugs and comports me by saying: "I will call them once we are inside. I promise Emily." I see his look of confusion and determination he sends to Luke and Silas. "It's alright Sweetheart. We are all fine." He whispered and just held me tighter.

"No. I keep telling you guys someone needs to call them. I think this is a set up. There is no way they were called on separate missions at the same time."

"Alright Emily, we will. Luke will call Gabe, North will call Nathan, and Kota will call Nathan." ordered Owen.

"Come on guys. Let me show you all what Emily saw. Be warned everyone, it's not pretty." states Silas.

"It can't be that bad." Corey said, trying to lighten the mood.

"It is. It's pretty gruesome." Luke contradicted, as Silas turned and walked up the steps followed by North and Axel.

"Sugar, you should not go back up there. I will stay with you." states Luke.

"No, I want to go back up. Will you stay next to me Luke?"

"Of course I will Sugar. I will be right by your side." he answers as he squeeze my hand. I look up at him and smile feeling better knowing someone will be next to me. 

Just then Sean pulls up alongside Axel's truck as Owen let the garage door down. Heart starts barking so I set him down and he runs to Luke. Luke grabs his leash as Sean ran up to us asking who is hurt and what was happening.

"What the Fuck!?" North bellows as we hear the sound of glass shattering and a commotion upstairs.

"Emily, stay down here where it's safe" yells Kota as the guys charge up the stairs and Heart runs over to me. The garage door suddenly rose and two black Cadillac Escalade's with black tinted windows and a black Cadillac CTS-V sedan pulls up and blocks the garage exit.

I grab Heart's leash and run towards my truck. He jumps in the truck as I grab my pistol from the truck and my knives. I turn and throw my knives at two of the men running into my garage. I hit the guy close to me as he goes down trying to pull them out. I pull out my pocket pistol and start shooting. I shoot a man in the chest as he approaches me when I feel arms wrap around me and then a prick in my neck. I break free of the hold and turn to shoot, but there are two of them and they are swaying and everything is fuzzy. They last thing I hear and see is Heart barking and pawing at the back passenger window in the truck before I succumb to the darkness.