Chapter 48- Can You Explain What Just Happened

Kota Pov

"Miss Wright, Mrs. Starks. Can you explain what just happened to my brothers and I?" Requested Mr. B. 

I know I was just thinking the same thing and looking at my brothers, I can glad to see I am not the only one.

"Emily was worried you gentlemen forgot about her when we got here and she couldn't see anyone. I found out you had the VIP area reserved, and we came back here so she could see if you had arrived. As we came around the corner, we heard Jade talking to Charles and some other female "Victor Morgan was coming with a party of 9. That she was sure she could get something from them to blackmail him with later or better yet, she would make a sex tape and use that. There had to be someone attractive in his party and I have the body to pull it off." LaShae recited the conversation.

"WHAT?" roared North.

"Emily knows we would not do anything like that." I say trying to calm the storm I see in several of my brothers eyes.

"Why is it females named Jade always seem to try to cause issues with females we are interested in?" asked Silas.

"I am sick of females trying to throw themselves at me or use me for my money or name. It's aggravating that I can't even go out with my brothers without getting plotted on." Victor growled.

Then all my brothers started shouting their displeasure at the same time.

"ENOUGH!!!" Mr. Blackbourne yelled and we all stopped and looked at him. "Let the ladies finish."

Turning back to them he murmured "I apologize, ladies, for their actions. As you can see, we are a little protective of both Miss Sway and our family. Please continue."

"Little my ass. I would say you are all very protective. We understand as we are protective of ours as well." LaShae returned, raising an eyebrow at Mr. B.

"Thank you...." Chelsea smiled questioning.

"Mr. Blackbourne" he answered.

"Thank you Mr. Blackbourne. Anyway, her co workers said they wanted no part of her plan, and Charles said he would tell you guys on the side what she was doing. She threatened him not to say anything or she would make it looked like he was involved. She had been doing this for over a year and he was not stopping her."

"Emily was so mad, her claws came out and if she could have roared with anger, she would have. She started fussing about Victor and his party being HER guys and she was not having it. How dare she even have the audacity to try to mess with her guys. Then she said she was going to protect you guys from the snakes, skanks, and hoes like her in the world. She was going to show her and use her as an example....blah....blah....blah."

"When she reached into the front part of her dress, La and I had to pull her back out to the bar so she could sit down and calm down. We ordered her a drink and went out on the dance floor. I think this whole episode was just what she needed to come out of the funk she was in tonight." Chelsea admitted.

"Yeah, If she is trying to empress you, she definitely did not need to be here for this." says LaShae.

All I can think is of is Emily called us her guys and protecting us. That means she could likes us all. As I see all the different scenarios play out in my mind, I will definitely have to have a talk with Mr. B about this because this could cause problems.

"I can't believe I did not notice the light from the camera." Victor said.

"It's kind of hard to notice it when you are in a dark room with lights from the club flashing though. The only reason why I noticed it is because I knew and I was looking for it." LaShae spoke quietly.

"Why was she reaching into the front of her dress." Gabe asked curiously.

"Should we tell them C? I don't want her to get upset that we told." LaShae said, looking a little concerned.

"I say, let them find out on their own." Chelsea replied.

"Come on. Tell us. We won't tell her you told on her." Luke whined.

"No, but what I will tell you is it's not nice to keep a women waiting. We know something came up, but next time, text her or call her and let her know. She was worried you were all busy working and were not coming at all. She got all dressed up and no woman likes to get dressed up for her man..oh, I mean men and not be able to show it off." Chelsea said sternly. She was giving us a look that reminded me of when my mom used to scold me, and I instantly felt bad for not thinking to text her directly. 

"I hope she can forgive us. I had an emergency at work and could not leave on time." Doc said looking concerned. 

Smiling and glancing at Chelsea, LaShae spoke quickly "Oh, I don't think that's a problem, seeing how she was ready to gut some chick over you." 

"Did you say gut, as in gutting a fish?" asked Silas.

"YES!" they said at the same time.

"That is why we took her back out to the bar and told her we would handle this. You don't impress anyone by gutting another person. Beside, she looks really good, and we have not seen her like this for a long while. I want to enjoy my last weekend here without going to jail." LaShae stated as she looked down at her phone..

"I checked and we don't have enough for bail money. We would have to call Phil again and remember how that went last time." Chelsea added with a smile and looked over at LaShae. They did the same communication we do with the eyes, it must be their own code thought, because I could not make it out.

"Yeah, it was worth it thought." stated LaShae with a smile while typing on her phone. I wonder what happened last time. I make a mental note to find out.

"Look guys, we just want you all to know, we know she likes you all and we have no problem with it and hope things work out with you guys, but let us make this very clear to her. The three of us are sisters. Maybe not by blood, but we are sisters non the less. If any of you hurt her in any way, you will deal with us." states Chelsea as LaShae nods in agreement. From the looks they are giving us all, I know they are serious and I quickly glance at my brothers and count them all off in my mind to make sure they are still here and accounted for.

"I am ready to party. Let get out there and shake our groove thang." Gabe grinned, as Luke started dancing and humming and we all laughed. He is great for breaking tension.

"Yeah, if that is how you shake your thing, you definitely need to take her dance class." LaShae smirked.

"This week, and especially after this evening, has been trying for all of us and we all need to relax and unwind." Mr. Blackbourne stated.

"Now, we have been gone long enough. Let's go out to the club so we can have some fun and you gentlemen can see Emily. Goodness, I hate it when I have to check people in my good clothes. Plus my feet hurt and La, you know I can't stand for my feet to hurt." Chelsea said.

"Whatever C, you know you will check someone in a heartbeat if they get out of pocket." 

They moved to leave and then turned back towards us "Are you guys coming or what? There is more to this club than this room, and it's all on the house tonight. Let's have some fun and party the night away."

That broke us out of our inner thoughts, as we got up and walked out the room after the ladies to see Emily.