Chapter 85-Going Down (Part 2)

Victor Pov

Blood was everywhere. I saw what happened and all I can do is stare at Emily. Corey nudged my shoulder and asked me to watch what was happening in the room, and he will check the other cameras and coordination between us and the DEA. I watched as Dr. Roberts gingerly laid her on the floor trying to assess her injuries. Alec and Roc rush Damien as he charges towards Dr. Roberts screaming it's too late to help her. Axel and Raven secure the room.

Doc comes barging into the room 10 seconds later advising he called the paramedics and they will be there within 5 minutes. Dr. Roberts asked him to check to see if anyone else has any injuries and Doc runs to check on everyone. Alec and Roc have Damien restrained, and Alec goes over to Emily and starts gathering her weapons and stashing them on himself.

"Owen and Kota, go talk to the DEA Agents until the Paramedics get here. I will be out there shortly to talk to them. North and Silas; Alec and Raven will be bringing Damien out to the van to go to the safe house. You two follow them and make sure he does not try to escape." Dr. Roberts orders through the coms. They all replied they understood.

"Sean, I need you over here!" Dr. Roberts yelled.

I watched in horror as Emily turned pale gray and stop breathing as Doc and Dr. Roberts fight to keep her alive. Alec and Raven took a laughing and smiling Damien outside and down the hall. I swear he reminds me of my father. He just berates people and uses them for his own good. The only difference is my father never just outright killed someone when they had served their purpose.

Shaking my head, I see Roc and Axel took care of the sisters. The paramedics come in with three DEA agents, followed by Owen and Kota. Paramedics rush over to Dr. Roberts and Doc. Doc started shouting what was wrong with her and what she needs as the paramedics placed her on the stretcher. Kota looked sicked and Owen had a blank face, but his eyes were soft when he looked at Emily. When Owen looked back at the agents, his anger was apparent.

Doc straddled Emily and continued compressions as the paramedics rushed her out of the room and to the Academy hospital. Dr. Roberts, Owen, and Kota talk to one agents, while the other two went over to Roc and Axel and took the sisters into custody. I see Owen grab his phone and start texting. He put his phone back in his pocket to continue talking to Dr. Roberts when my cell phone goes off. It's a group text message from Owen.

Owen: Everyone, except for North and Silas, go to the hospital and meet in the family waiting room. We will meet you there once we are done. Sean, any updates should be given to Annie and Dr Roberts first. Annie will meet you there and contact Emily's parents. Nobody talk to them. Annie will deal with them. If they have any questions, direct them to Annie or Dr. Roberts.

Do not let them manipulate any of you to answer them. Brandon, Marc and Kayli will meet you there and have notified Annie. Once Kota and I are done here, we will go to the safe house. Dr. Roberts will head to the hospital. Understood?

Nathan: Understood

Gabe: Damn it. What the Fuck Happened to Sunshine?

Luke: Will tell you later Bro. Understood.

North: Understood. Somebody better give us a fucking update soon.

Gabe: Fine. Understood.

Silas: Understood.

Kota: Understood.

Me: Understood.

Alec: Understood.

Since Doc is with Emily, I don't expect him to text back. As I finish breaking down the equipment, I heard three random knocks on the side of the van and then Luke opened the passenger door.