Chapter 35-What Just Happened?

Mr. Blackbourne Pov

We are talking with Axel and Kayli about what they know about Emily when Mr. Lee and my cell phones go off. I got up and excused myself and requested Mr. Lee to continue for me. I walked out the room and open the text message from Mr. Taylor Sr. Opening the message and I took in a deep breath. It's Emily, walking out of her room in a light silver outfit as if she is walking down a runway in a fashion show. She has a smile in her eyes that was there this morning and I just want to keep it there.

Luke has a song playing with the beat matching the sway of her hips and steps. I admitted to myself alone, that she is gorgeous and I like spending time with her so far.

She does remind me of Sang, but in a different way. I smile realizing Mr. Morgan is seeing her in his favorite color and his reaction to seeing her. Its nice to see the light in his eyes after so long. I make a mental note to talk to him about his feelings towards Emily. As I put my cell phone back in pocket and turned to go back in another text message came in from Mr. Taylor. I opened it up and see a text saying 'this fell from Emily's purse. She is currently downstairs in a meeting and Victor has the cameras on in her office. How do you want us to proceed?'

As I read it, ice runs through my vain. I replied 'Family Meeting at Emily's at 30 minutes. Mr. Taylor and Mr. Coleman, please keep her there until we all arrive.'

Sean sent me a text message advising Dr. Roberts saw the text message and they are on the way. We should all be there in 30 minutes.

I promptly responded 'Alright. We will see you soon.'

I walked back into the meeting, to hear Mr. Lee saying we need to leave and he will let them know what we find out. As we raced back to Miss Sway, Mr Lee asked me how could he get this close to her and nobody notice? How come she did not say anything. I tell him I don't know, but we will find out and keep her safe.

Emily Pov

I just finished my meeting with Carmen. She informed me her committee wished to do a 'Gods and Goddesses' themed reception for the end of training next week. It was originally a black and white ball, but she wanted something different and wanted to know if I could pull it off. She felt so bad about it being last minute, she offered to pay double of what it would ordinarily cost.

That would be enough to cover Luke's Playhouse. I think it's a perfect way to end the training. I could see it in my head as she started describing what she wanted. I told her I would do it. I started to described my ideas to her and she loved them all. As I write down the last of my ideas, I get excited and hope Silas likes the idea. I may have to run it by him to make sure its true to form since he is Greek.

I knew Gabe and Luke were waiting for me. I texted Gabe and told them it would be another 20 minutes, since I had some ideas flowing and needed to get them down while I had them. I shut my computer down, locked up and head upstairs.

I opened the door and say "Hey Gabe and Luke, sorry for the delay. I have great news....." I stop mid sentence. Except for Sean, the whole team is in my living room. They looked mad, angry, upset and worried. Looking around at everyone I say: