Chapter 101- Worried About Her

Silas POV

"We have to find her. Fuck what they say Kota. I would much rather get in trouble with Phil than sit around and do nothing" yelled North.

"You heard Phil, he ordered us to stand down." Kota insisted.

"Doesn't she still have the chip in her? We could use that to track her." asked Gabe.

"Good Idea. I still have the program on my laptop." stated Vic as he logged into the computer.

"No, she does not Gabe. We removed that when she was in the hospital since Damien was no longer a threat and she wanted it removed." replied Sean.

"I just feel like crap. If we had opened our things sooner, this could have been avoided." Victor sighed.

I walk up to him and place my hand on his shoulder. "We can't worry about that now. Since Luke, North, Sean and Gabe are already dressed for the day, Luke and North, would you mind making breakfast and Gabe and Sean will you set the table while the rest of us will get dressed and ready to start the day. Once we get our breakfast, we will watch the concert from last night in the living room."

"On it." stated Luke and he and North head towards the kitchen. Sean and Gabe walk towards to living room to get the dishes to set the table. The rest of us headed upstairs.

As I go into my room to shower, all I think about is her smile and how she looked walking towards me dressed as Athena. How regal and commanding she was. I remember walking hand and hand with her on our date around the aquarium. How excited she was to go through the sea life tunnel and how her eyes lit up and sparked when I showed her the Dolphins and Loggerhead Turtles.

As I dry off the though of her missing, or hurt makes my blood boil. I try to keep that side down, but only North has seen that side and it's not pretty. I hurry and get dressed so I can get downstairs hoping there is some good news that awaits. Almost everyone is in the dining room as we are still waiting on Nathan and Owen to come down. My brothers and I are lost in our own thoughts when we hear the other two come in.

After we say grace, we fixed our plates and went to the living room. Vic got the concert up on the TV as we watched the concert as we ate breakfast. If I did not see the food, I could not I tell you what it was because I could not taste it. We watched in awe as she sang and danced across the stage. She did a tribute to Sang by doing a powerful reciting of Still I Rise by Maya Angelo while having pictures of her and us across the screen behind her made all of us teary eyed. As we watch Emily and Hawke announce at the reception about the total amount raised, we could all she the hurt in eyes she waived and dashed off the stage.

Suddenly Owen jumped up and pulled out his cell phone. He told us Alec texted him. They had heard from Emily and she is fine.

We all exhaled at the news. Sean asked if there was anything else in the message and he replied no. I am happy that she is fine, but sad that there was no other news. I looked around at my brothers and I can see the relief that she was fine, but the sadness in their eyes that there is no other news.

We are all wondering if she wants to see us again. As we finished our breakfast, we discussed the day and what we wanted to do. All I could think about was Emily's face and how she felt in my arms when I gave her hugs. I remember how sexy and classy she looked in her blue dress when we went out to the restaurant.

I was not sure if I was ready for another relationship, but knowing something could happen to her or her not wanting us now that we are this close, physically hurt. I can't go through that again. North said he needed to go outside and I said I would go out with him. I know he needed to burn off some energy and I could too.