Chapter 104-New Me

Hawke Pov

I was waiting by the door for Emily to come in, when I was called away. Imagine my surprise when I walk back into the atrium and see her talking and looking at the auction table. That red dress was so her. Strong, edgy, sexy, sensual and unique.

When I asked to talk to her for a moment in private, the looks Nathan and Owen gave me were not strange. I am used to people challenging or doubting me.

After Emily agreed to ride over to the after party with me, I asked why she was with them. She told me it was not my concern. When Nathan placed his hand on her hips, I instantly saw a dog pissing on my tree. I was not about to let them take what I want. To let them all know I was not about to stand for the insult, I told him it was not over as he whisked her away.

On the short ride, we went over her opening act and I have to admit, for her to dance can be used to highlight the Community Center since that is where she teaches. I wonder what she has decided to do now that she closed her business. You would think people would support her, not condemn her because her parents were assholes.

The door on the left opened up and drew me out of my internal rant. Emily stepped out in a forest green and red belly dancer's costume looking alluring and dangerous. The bra and skirt have a subtle flame motif across the front, with two interlocking circle cut outs over one hip. The sleeves are attached at the shoulders, but look like they can easily be removed, and it has a hip strap on the right side. She has a matching belt and necklace with a veil over her arm and a long, curved sword in her hand.

I look her up and down and notice she has a natural manicure and pedicure. I always thought feet were sexy and I want to lick her from her feet to her head marking her as mine. Her voice breaks me out of the dirty thoughts that are running through my head.

"How do I look? Do you think it's too much?"

"No. I think it's perfect for what you are planning. You look sexy and deadly."

"Good. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I will lead you to the stage. I love that costume on you. You will wow the crowd tonight," my voice sounds husky even to my own ears.

"Thanks. I'm ready when you are, Hawke."

"Alright, let's get this started."

She nodded and I walk out on the stage. I can't wait to see her dance and bring the house down.

Luke POV

I watched Emily walk out on the stage and listen to her talk about her teaching classes for the Community Center and giving back to the community. She was heart warming. I am glad I grabbed my phone to record this. Watching her belly dance is mesmerizing and I had no idea she could move like that. Her moves are so graceful, sensual and amazing. She shimmied, moved her hips and danced on stage with ease to the beat and rhythm of the music.

Then she leaned to the left, placed the curve of the sword on her right hip and lifted her hip and started to roll her hip. She moved her arms like a snake while moving in a circle doing hip drops all the time the sword did not fall from her hip. Her stunning beauty as she danced is the most powerful spell of all and the most dangerous.

I see why men used to say the onlooker may be so captivated as to fail to notice the dagger in her hand, or the sword she is reaching for. I understand now how the magic of beauty is what led to the Sultan's madness in Arabian Nights, for he feared that a woman's beauty would be used to get close enough to cause him harm.

I am under the same spell as him. The way the lights hit her costume while she danced and the stage effects caused it to look like she set the stage on fire.